Campaign for your fav!

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Campaign for your fav!

Post by SixT9er »

You can take this as seriously as you want.

Putting my COY vote for the incredible Luna of the Mustang Ranch.
I’ve had a couple parties with this Great Lady & look forward to more
So if you’re undecided on who to vote for cast it Luna’s way. She’s more than worthy of the award & I know would be thrilled winning it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I can't make recommendations but you should vote for the lady you like the most. It is the only way ladies get recognition for their hard work.
vote-1252900502.jpg
vote-1252900502.jpg (443.94 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

rachelvarga wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:28 pm I can't make recommendations but you should vote for the lady you like the most. It is the only way ladies get recognition for their hard work.

vote-1252900502.jpg

Why can't you make a recommendation? They will all still vote for their own choices.

If you have an opinion I say throw it out there. I already voted. But I'm nosey, and curious who you are endorsing. Unless you are afraid as a past winner your endorsement, might have to big an impact on the vote. If that is your reason then OK. Im still curious. PM the answer😃 Like I said I already voted, but there is still the finals to consider.🤔
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Torn between Mila at Mona's and Luna, she's awesome too. choices :)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Ironman wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:02 am
rachelvarga wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:28 pm I can't make recommendations but you should vote for the lady you like the most. It is the only way ladies get recognition for their hard work.

vote-1252900502.jpg

Why can't you make a recommendation? They will all still vote for their own choices.

If you have an opinion I say throw it out there. I already voted. But I'm nosey, and curious who you are endorsing. Unless you are afraid as a past winner your endorsement, might have to big an impact on the vote. If that is your reason then OK. Im still curious. PM the answer😃 Like I said I already voted, but there is still the finals to consider.🤔
I think since I run a forum it’s not right to do anything like that. I want all ladies, no matter which brothel, to have a shot at it. I know ladies at almost every brothel but I am not a patron so I can’t recommend someone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

rachelvarga wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 am
Ironman wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:02 am

vote-1252900502.jpg

I think since I run a forum it’s not right to do anything like that. I want all ladies, no matter which brothel, to have a shot at it. I know ladies at almost every brothel but I am not a patron so I can’t recommend someone.
OK will accept your logic.👍🏻
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

rachelvarga wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 am I think since I run a forum it’s not right to do anything like that. I want all ladies, no matter which brothel, to have a shot at it. I know ladies at almost every brothel but I am not a patron so I can’t recommend someone.
Just write in the 26 incher. All will be happy. :)
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

rachelvarga wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 am I think since I run a forum it’s not right to do anything like that. I want all ladies, no matter which brothel, to have a shot at it. I know ladies at almost every brothel but I am not a patron so I can’t recommend someone.
I understand the idea not wanting to sway the vote, but I always thought that previous COY should be able to have a vote as well.

They work closely with many ladies and can see which ones work hard at their craft beyond what a client sees in the short time we are in the house. The voting pool is rather small to begin with and adding maybe 10 or so more votes would be nice.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

SixT9er wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:57 am You can take this as seriously as you want.

Putting my COY vote for the incredible Luna of the Mustang Ranch.
I’ve had a couple parties with this Great Lady & look forward to more
So if you’re undecided on who to vote for cast it Luna’s way. She’s more than worthy of the award & I know would be thrilled winning it!
I'm with Niner on Luna. Wonderful person and everything a COY should be.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Highlander wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:28 pm
I understand the idea not wanting to sway the vote, but I always thought that previous COY should be able to have a vote as well.

They work closely with many ladies and can see which ones work hard at their craft beyond what a client sees in the short time we are in the house. The voting pool is rather small to begin with and adding maybe 10 or so more votes would be nice.

Highlander
I could only recomment someone from the Mustang because I don't work with ladies at other ones so I just don't say anything.
Driver
Noob
Noob

Post by Driver »

Vote for Ayana!
Southerner
Noob
Noob

Post by Southerner »

I agree, Vote for Ayana!!! She is such a wonderful lady and great party.