Steps of attraction

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Steps of attraction

Post by SixT9er »

When going to a Brothel I’ve found three levels of attraithat happen for me before going back to party

Intitial attraction: what First attracts you to a Lady? Face, Butt, Boobs, Smile, Walk, Eye contact

Continued attraction: What keeps you interested? Sexappeal, Conversation. Intelligence, something else?

Final attraction: What gets you to take her back to discuss a party? Her interest, your pants tightening, Chemistry, but what is chemistry for you?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

First attraction :  Petite

Then :  Conversation

Then :  Attitude

I forgot .....NO big butts !
Last edited by Cobia on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

First attraction: Face, particularly a nice smile.

Second attraction: Is her body at least decent?  I've learned that regardless of how attractive a woman looks with clothes on, too much body fat, particularly stomach fat, completely kills my attraction in the bedroom.

I've only ever felt "chemistry" with one woman at the brothels, so I tend to just shrug off personality and other non-appearance related traits unless they're particularly bad.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Initial varies on the circumstances. It can be how she interacts on the board or via pm’s. In person it can be as simple as how she walks or her smile, if she shows confidence in body language that always attracts me.

Next I’d have to say appearance in general. As long as she’s attractive in the basic acceptable standards

Last is personality. This covers everything from can she carry on a conversation, does she have a sense of humor. Does she start getting my motor running with her responses to sexual comments and does she show interest?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!