Elko Brothels

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Driver
Noob
Noob

Elko Brothels

Post by Driver »

Anyone have any recommendations? Seems like Mona’s and Inez get the most publicity but what about Sue’s and Desert Rose? I’ll be going through Elko in two weeks and was just curious, may stop in for a drink or something else..
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I don’t know anything about either but since you’re driving by I’d suggest a stop in Carlin at the Dovetail.
Hopefully someone else can give you insight into those Elko houses
Have fun!
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I’ve only been to Desert Rose. It’s a nice little place. Very chill atmosphere, and some ladies that look like they stepped out of a dream. I went there last year. The girl I saw isn’t there anymore but there are some girls that have been on my radar for a while.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

My recommendation is to contact Louis at or Anna at Monas or Peter at Inez's. They can tell you who is available. I usually contact Louis whenever I plan a trip out there. They have spectacular LPINs and they also accept the "monger rate." I've had fun with Mila on several occassions. She is the most recent COY winner and she works at Mona's. Then there is a previous COY winner, RoxyGold who I have met but not yet had a chance to party with. RoxyGold has a beautiful personality and is recommended by many. I've also had fun with Bella who is at Inez's and she is great as well. There are other ladies on their website that I hope to meet. The folks at Mona's and Inez's have always made my Elko trips well worth it. One other thing I usually like to do while in Elko is to go to the Star for dinner. It is just down the street from Mona's.
Driver
Noob
Noob

Post by Driver »

Thanks for the replies. Looking forward to checking some of them out.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Sue's is all Asian girls with a set price. Desert Rose has a local bar/strip club feel. Mona/Inez with have the most variety of girls and currently has 3 COY winners working there. All of them will usually have 3 to 5 girls working on any given day. They're all within a 3 minute walk from each other so I would suggest go to all of them and get a line up and see if any of the ladies peak your interest.