Guaranteed Quality vs Variety & Chance

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Guaranteed Quality vs Variety & Chance

Post by SixT9er »

If for the next year you had to choose between all your parties being with the same Lady and being Great or every party had to be with a new Lady you’d never partied with before, no repeats and knowing 10-20% of them would be poor to bad which would you choose?
Figure your average number of parties per year or 10 min if you party less than 10
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

OK we will pretend I actually have money, and we will pretend the ladies are all within say 100 on their asking price.

Now for my answer.  If it was still 2021-2023. Definitely the same girl. Kristine was still working and I made it clear she was my favorite. So sticking only with her would be  an easy choice.

In the here and  now. I would take my chances with one and done different girl every time.

That is what I did most of the time before Kristine anyway. So now after her I think it be easy to go back to the one and done pattern.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Why not enjoy both?  A favorite you can count on --- the rest of them fresh new faces.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

If I had to choose one or the other, I would go with an ATF if I had one.  I have a few favs, but none have made it to ATF status yet.  8)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Sonja link wrote: Why not enjoy both?  A favorite you can count on --- the rest of them fresh new faces.
Because that’s not the question
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Dr. Who link wrote: If I had to choose one or the other, I would go with an ATF if I had one.  I have a few favs, but none have made it to ATF status yet.  8)

Up one karma point for you Doc Who.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
strike one
Noob
Noob

Post by strike one »

has to be guaranteed great parties.

even if 10 new parties were very good every time you still missed 10 great ones. put in 10-20% being bad is throwing away alot of money.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

I go the other way.  I am in this "hobby" (And yeah, I know lost dont like that term...)  specifically FOR the variety.  Not saying that I dont ever go back, but if I have 3 parties in a trip never is more than one a repeat........
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Initially, I would have said the variety as there were a lot of ladies I was interested in.  Now I think I would prefer one or two ATFs if I can find them.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
saranhe
Noob
Noob

Post by saranhe »

I vote for 1 ATF

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

If I were to come out of retirement it would be for one last go-round of the LPIN ranches. Since there are only 3 Ladies currently working I've partied with before, most of my parties would most likely be with someone new. Yes, I would party with those 3 Ladies again so if I were to temporarily return to mongering, there would be both a bit of both, guaranteed quality & chance variety.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I used to like reliability and the unknown when I’d go to the houses. I’d always party with a favorite thus guaranteeing me one good to great party then I’d party with someone new in hopes of finding another reliable favorite for the future.
I found that I’d only be interested in repeating with about 10% of the new girls, 70% were good parties but not something I’d care the repeat and 20% were below average.
Now one of those new girls blew me away and immediately leapt to must repeat status as she gave me a top 3 party of my life in the first try with subsequent parties being better than the previous.

So my answer is the guaranteed great parties for a year with my ATF