Roxy Gold – Can’t fool your ATF ;)

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Roxy Gold – Can’t fool your ATF ;)

Post by FumbleNutts »

Was supposed to be out to Nevada in the later part of October around the Halloween holiday. Sometimes things come up, like health scares……dang it! Had already sent her a costume, and had got mine for the planned meeting. Since my trip was put off a couple months, I decided to take my costume with and wear it when I came to Sage to see Roxy Gold  :) Went and rang the doorbell when party day came. Well, I know a great deal of sign language – ASL. Started signing to the bartender, and she asks the SM if there’s someone that knows sign language  ;) She says, “No, maybe we have paper and pen?” Without a hitch, I was able to relay to them that I wanted to see Roxy Gold. Ha! Roxy came out, and I think she rolled her eyes when she saw me signing  ;D She knew right away, and I’m like, “dang, can’t fool my ATF!” Lol

As usual, I had a great time partying with Roxy Gold! We’re pretty much open to each other, and just let it flow. If you haven’t partied with Roxy and are thinking about it, do it! Roxy’s smart, sexy, down to earth and a great deal of fun to play with. Speaking of down to earth, I was able to meet a few of the ladies and buy a drink: Ashlyn Sparks, Misty Lane, Brooklyn Beach, to name a few. Misty schooled my ass in a game of pool. I wanna rematch! Thanks also to the bartenders and SM’s. Enjoy the goodies, too, ladies. Giant thanks to my ATF for such a nice evening, Roxy Gold!  :-*
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Great review 'Nutts!  Roxy is a true legend of Nevada!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

imma try that line!
Unfortunately the only words I really have committed to memory in ASL are “cookie” and “bullshit” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: Great review 'Nutts!  Roxy is a true legend of Nevada!
Thanks CB! Always a good time with Roxy  :)
HD link wrote: imma try that line!
Unfortunately the only words I really have committed to memory in ASL are “cookie” and “bullshit” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't unscrew your nose when signing bullshit, and the sign 'cookie' could be misconstrued for you wanting the lady to sit on your face  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Awesome FN. Big world out there!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Was supposed to be out to Nevada in the later part of October around the Halloween holiday. Sometimes things come up, like health scares……dang it! Had already sent her a costume, and had got mine for the planned meeting. Since my trip was put off a couple months, I decided to take my costume with and wear it when I came to Sage to see Roxy Gold  :) Went and rang the doorbell when party day came. Well, I know a great deal of sign language – ASL. Started signing to the bartender, and she asks the SM if there’s someone that knows sign language  ;) She says, “No, maybe we have paper and pen?” Without a hitch, I was able to relay to them that I wanted to see Roxy Gold. Ha! Roxy came out, and I think she rolled her eyes when she saw me signing  ;D She knew right away, and I’m like, “dang, can’t fool my ATF!” Lol

As usual, I had a great time partying with Roxy Gold! We’re pretty much open to each other, and just let it flow. If you haven’t partied with Roxy and are thinking about it, do it! Roxy’s smart, sexy, down to earth and a great deal of fun to play with. Speaking of down to earth, I was able to meet a few of the ladies and buy a drink: Ashlyn Sparks, Misty Lane, Brooklyn Beach, to name a few. Misty schooled my ass in a game of pool. I wanna rematch! Thanks also to the bartenders and SM’s. Enjoy the goodies, too, ladies. Giant thanks to my ATF for such a nice evening, Roxy Gold!  :-*

I must say, you had “the look” and were quite convincing! I kinda want you to try the “scenario” with people who haven’t had the advantage of knowing you (Biblically  ;) ) and let me know what happens! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Throughout the years, I had worked with some deaf people and picked it up, so I learned the expressions too  :) Hmmm, I may try it again, but I'd have to make sure that it wasn't a place that believes in too much political correctness  ;D