Thoughts on 'contribution to the courtesan' for dinner/shopping before or after the intimate activity in room/suite?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Geyser Soze
Noob
Noob

Thoughts on 'contribution to the courtesan' for dinner/shopping before or after the intimate activity in room/suite?

Post by Geyser Soze »

I'm going to post a question on the "general topic" board, and maybe someone will "private/direct message" me with a general answer idea. The question "I know and am familiar (2017 through just last few weeks) with the negotiated prices per hour for intimate/physical parties in the suites at Sheri's/MR with the independent contractors (courtesans), which has not been a problem at all. I have enjoyed no less than 14 parties with the very memorable ladies at MR/Sheri's in their rooms or in one of the on-site suites.

My question is, there are at least a couple of ladies that I would love to take to dinner as they are most classy and stimulating with their conversation, shopping for perfume/lip gloss/lingerie, sight-seeing, and am trying to put a figure per hour on what range of the 'conversation companionship' would be? I thoroughly enjoy having dinner with the ladies who are excellent conversationalists and would like to show my appreciation (for their bedroom skills) with dinner/shopping etc before and/or after, with an outdate for several hours and then time (before and/or after) in the on-site suites, or back at hotel, but not necessarily overnight. Thoughts, suggestions, criticism? Pardon any errors in spelling or grammar.
Just trying to get an idea of what's fair to the lady and to the patron...
Thanks so much for any frank replies, comments or criticism.
Geyser Soze
DoubleM
Noob
Noob

Post by DoubleM »

Nice question… has anyone replied to you.
Geyser Soze
Noob
Noob

Post by Geyser Soze »

No replies. Help! Help!

I have recently, last month, at the MR in Reno had two "out-dates"...lovely times, with the initial out-date starting with shopping for a particular type of makeup and then wonderful conversation and dinner-total time about 90 minutes, then back to MR for a more intimate itinerary for a full two hours.

The next out-date was again wonderful conversation and dinner at a different restaurant, and three hours of intimate itinerary and 'afterglow' conversation and just enjoying each other's personalities.
I consider myself 'gracious/generous' for the more intimate itinerary but just trying to get a ballpark idea for the 'foreplay' of shopping/dinner/wine/conversation and company of a well-dressed gorgeous lady...yes, I'm happy to pay for that, but haven't been able to get any idea, from anyone who's had more experience, as to a range that is fair to me and to the courtesan?
BTW, both were 10-star experiences in a 5-star world. Can't wait to repeat the experiences.
Best,
Geyser Soze