Its OK to walk

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Its OK to walk

Post by SixT9er »

Just because you go negotiate doesn't mean you have to party, sometimes it's better to walk

This goes for both Clients and Ladies.

If you are to the point of negotiating and things just don't feel right you should walk instead of going through with the party. For the client this will save a lot of buyers remorse and possibly avoid a bad taste in your mouth regarding LPIN.

I've heard of more than one occasion where after the party the client was disenchanted with the whole event he never came back and had nothing good to say about the Lady. In this case I don't know for sure but I'd bet he had a red flag he ignored during negotiations that if he would have paid attention to he would have walked and perhaps found a Lady that he had a great time with and left with a positive experience.

For the Lady this applies also in that if she has an uneasy feeling for whatever reason she should halt the negotiations and move on. I know of times where the Lady had these feelings and instead of doing that she thought she'd price walk the guy so gave him a price she thought would scare him off, only problem was he took it. She ended up giving a lackluster party and he was not happy and felt ripped off. Both parties were losers. He left with a sour taste of LPIN and she got a bad review and potentially lost business because of it.

Bottom line, go with your gut but recognize the difference between nerves especially if you're a newbie and real uncomfortable feelings.

It's OK to walk and save both parties some grief
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Great advice!  I've done it a hundred times and never regretted it.  I have, however, went ahead a time or two and seriously regretted it. Live and learn... : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
saranhe
Noob
Noob

Post by saranhe »

Same here. Did one time though. But do not regret anyway. I wanted to meet that particular lady. This was my first time. In the very beginning of the negotiation on her question "how much are you going to contribute", I purposely offered more than I knew in advance would be enough to escape as I perceived it pain in negotiation. The red flag was when she asked me "Are you sure?". My answer was - that is how much I decided to spend anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
saranhe
Noob
Noob

Post by saranhe »

saranhe link wrote: Same here. Did one time though. But do not regret anyway. I wanted to meet that particular lady. This was my first time. In the very beginning of the negotiation on her question "how much are you going to contribute", I purposely offered more than I knew in advance would be enough to escape as I perceived it pain in negotiation. The red flag was when she asked me "Are you sure?". My answer was - that is how much I decided to spend anyway.

Party was very disappointing. But again - I consider this as my first experience. And still looking forward.

niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

I agree, if you start getting a bad vibe from the way the negotiations are going you should walk.

I walked on two party negotiations during my trip this past August.  One lady treated me like a rube in spite of the fact that I was offering more than a decent price for what I wanted.

First, she told me that kissing was a specialty so she had to charge more for it (this from a lady who offers some really extreme things and later put up a web page saying that she likes to kiss).

Then she told me that she was used to booking for $2000 for an hour so the cashier would not let her book for less than the very generous $1200 she offered me. (and this was NOT at the Bunny Ranch).  I got up and walked out of her room.  I may have been in the room 3-4 min max.

The other was asking too much money, I negotiated with her on two occasions (something I have never done before and never will do again) and we agreed on a price to party in the next few days.  When the time came she told me that she decided that wanted more.  I said, "wait, we had an agreement."  Her response was "That was yesterday, this is today."  I briefly tried to explain the concept of coming to an agreement and honoring your word, but I said fuck it.  I wrote it off to the fact that she was very young--like 18 or 19.

Both of those ladies earned a place on my NEF list--never, ever fuck.

[/size]
Last edited by niceguy eddie on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I don't have the patience to walk back and forth. I talk to her in the bar and won't attempt to go negotiate unless I am at least 99 percent certain she will accept my offer and be Ok with it. Saves a lot of walking back and fourth on my part.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Maybe I've been lucky, since I've only walked once in all the years that I've been visiting the brothels.  That one time was during my newbie year at the old Cherry Patch in Crystal (currently the LRV) which was a lineup only house back in those days.

If I don't feel a good vibe when I meet/talk to a lady in the bar or if I know ahead of time (via research ...LOL) that the lady is way beyond my budget or is known to have too many rules, then I usually won't take a chance and tour with her even if my "little head" thinks otherwise ...LOL  8)  Most of the negotiations have been pretty fair with the ladies that I've partied with and rarely lasted more than a few minutes.  I also haven't had what I would consider a bad party or one that I regretted later.
Last edited by Dr. Who on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

I totally agree from the lady's perspective. If the chemistry isn't there or I feel uncomfortable with the person I would rather walk them than give a less than stellar party or feel taken advantage of after the party. We should both feel good after all is said and done![/size]
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Post by Metalhead »

This is something I've been working on & one thing I personally feel is the longer the negation goes the less likely things are going to go good. Almost all my best parties the negotiation went quick & we were both on the same page.
Last edited by Metalhead on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Agreed, Metalhead.

My negotiations typically last 1-3 minutes.

I typically open by saying I want kissing (no tongue necessary), mutual oral and sex for x amount of time (usually an hour) and make an fair offer.  We take it from there.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I understand from both perspective's, and isn't something that I like to do, but have to be disciplined. Thank goodness it isn't something I've done this trip after 4 parties  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Metalhead link wrote: This is something I've been working on & one thing I personally feel is the longer the negation goes the less likely things at going to go well. Almost all my best parties the negotiation was very quit & we were both on the same page.

I'll second that!  Money is ugly and ruins the vibe.  The faster, the better  8)
quest4tail
Noob
Noob

Post by quest4tail »

So last time I walked into Sagebrush, I saw one of the top 5 hottest ladies I've ever seen so I immediately picked her out of the lineup for a brief tour then negotiations.  I was nearly a homerun guarantee for her until she sat me down on her bed and whooped out her menu.  I'm a simple party on a budget type guy so I told her I didn't need to see the menu but she insisted.  I sat there for what must have been 5-7 minutes listening to her aggresive sales pitch until I was said "wait, this feels like I'm on Shark Tank."  Told her I had $XXX to work with, which she said was doable. Sometime during that ridiculous sales pitch, a switch flicked off in my head and I didn't find her very attractive anymore so I decided I would back to the bar and meet some other ladies.  She responded by saying if I don't party with her right now, the price for a party in the future is going up to $XXXX, a full six times the amount I offered.  This was the easiest walk I've ever taken.  On the way out, she suggests that I wasted her time and owe her a tip.  I was so pissed that I did the only thing I could think of worse than leaving nothing... I reached into my wallet and gave her one dollar.  I hope she enjoyed splitting that with the house, hahaha.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

If you feel like you don't want to party and decide to walk, please remember that other girls there are going to have different rates. I have heard of people leaving the brothel because of a bad negotiation. Trust me there is another girl that you will have fun with so give another girl a chance before leaving.
quest4tail
Noob
Noob

Post by quest4tail »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If you feel like you don't want to party and decide to walk, please remember that other girls there are going to have different rates. I have heard of people leaving the brothel because of a bad negotiation. Trust me there is another girl that you will have fun with so give another girl a chance before leaving.

I hear ya Rachel, but I have had failed negotiations where the lady was respectful, and others where they were just downright rude.  When the later happens I usually just get totally buzzkilled and lose the urge to party.  Sometimes the house doesn't deserve my business since one of their ladies treated me poorly.  I think it's s fair stance.  It's a similar situation to boycotting any business if one of the employees treated you poorly
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

quest4tail link wrote:
I hear ya Rachel, but I have had failed negotiations where the lady was respectful, and others where they were just downright rude.  When the later happens I usually just get totally buzzkilled and lose the urge to party.  Sometimes the house doesn't deserve my business since one of their ladies treated me poorly.  I think it's s fair stance.  It's a similar situation to boycotting any business if one of the employees treated you poorly
I’m right there with you on losing the urge to party after a failed negotiation especially if the Lady was rude. I will usually give the house a second chance provided of course there are other Ladies I’m interested in but it probably wouldn’t be that same day or trip even.
Poor negotiations can leave a bad taste in your mouth for awhile
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: I’m right there with you on losing the urge to party after a failed negotiation especially if the Lady was rude. I will usually give the house a second chance provided of course there are other Ladies I’m interested in but it probably wouldn’t be that same day or trip even.

Poor negotiations can leave a bad taste in your mouth for awhile

Exactly !  So can a broken appointment.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I have to agree... a failed negotiation is a real buzz kill - especially if you invested a lot of time (and a couple of drinks) to get there. 

It doesn't last too long though, I always build in extra nights to my trips in case that happens.  I feel bad for some guys who put all their eggs in one basket and only have one night to party.   
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I agree, it is easy to walk and can count dozens of reasons why I might. From a constant upsell to a dirty room, when I need to go, I do just that.

Where I disagree with the majority is the attempted correlation between a difficult or slightly lengthy negotiation and a poor party. I simply have not found that to be the case. That would mean that they took it personal when in fact it was just business. The ladies are professionals and should be able to separate the two.

I know Natalia, one of my ATF's could on more than one occasion early on become a very difficult lady to negotiate with. Never once did it affect the stellar parties she gave me.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

If a girl doesn't agree with your budget, the classy thing is for her to introduce you to other girls.

However, if the first girl appeared vengeful, and I talked to another girl, I would ask the second girl if the first girl would take it out on her.  If so, I might leave and come back later, so there would not appear to be a connection between the first girl and the second girl.