Red Flags

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Re: Red Flags

Post by rachelvarga »

niceguy eddie link wrote: Red flags from a past visit that made me walk:

1. Kissing is a specialty party--this from a lady with extreme things on her webpage and which later added that she liked to kiss.

2. "The cashier won't let me book a party for that amount"--this when I was offering a very reasonable amount and this lady claimed that she normally booked for $2000 an hour but would go as low as $1300 an hour for me.  And this was not in the MLBR.

3. Me performing oral sex on the lady doubles the price of a 1/2 & 1/2 because I have to get a special medical test to be allowed to offer that type of party.

If they are new then cut them a break. You don't have to party with them but tell them why on something like #3 because someone told them that.

There is a minimum but it's not a good tactic to get a high paying party.  The reason for the minimum though is because if you didn't then you would have some girls offering $25 blow jobs which hurts the other girls when guys expect that. There is a fair minimum but it's not that low.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If they are new then cut them a break. You don't have to party with them but tell them why on something like #3 because someone told them that.

The lady who told me #3: That me performing oral sex on the lady doubles the price of a 1/2 & 1/2 because she had to get a special medical test for to be allowed to offer that type of party was not a new lady.  She was in the business for a few years and had won courtesan of the year the previous year (1998).  The party price we were discussing was at the expensive end of the price spectrum at that time, not near a minimum.  When I met her in the parlor I entered in the company of a frequent brothel goer, so it wasn't like she could have thought I was a clueless newbie.  At the time I simply declined the party, but now I would probably decline the party and tell her that she is insulting my intelligence for trying to tell me that bullshit.

As for the lady who told me that the cashier would not let her book a party for that price, I was offering a price that some members of the board would say was too much, and she was trying to tell me that she wasn't allowed a one hour party with kissing and oral for less than $1300 since she normally books $2000 for that amount.  This was in the Kit Kat and it was clearly a negotiating tactic.  This is certainly her right to ask whatever she wants and try to get as much as she can.  That does not mean that she is going to get it from me.
Last edited by niceguy eddie on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Sounds to me like the Lady who wanted double for oral didn’t like it performed on her and was trying to price walk you.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

That is a distinct possibility Sixty9er. 

But it was an activity listed on her menu for double the price of a half & half and she had offered it to other people.  At that time shde was a legend.  I had negotiated her down from her menu price, but the party still would have been very expensive by that day's standards and even be considered high by today's standards.  I am just using it as an example of a red flag and I may have gotten too specific.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

For me a Menu with pricing would be a red flag!

We’re there Ala carte prices too?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

SixT9er link wrote: For me a Menu with pricing would be a red flag!

Ooh, I had that experience at the Sage. The young lady (who wasn't there very long) had the menu tacked up on her wall with her prices handprinted in huge numbers so there wasn't any doubt. On an up note, had a much nicer experience with another lady in that very same room a year later.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

At that time, in 1999, in certain houses a lot of ladies used menus, usually with high prices.  If someone was new to the game and did not know any better they paid them.  More astute clients negotiated more reasonable prices.