POSSIBLE PROBLEMS with POSITIVITY

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

POSSIBLE PROBLEMS with POSITIVITY

Post by Midwest Couple »

Every movie has it's villain.  Every book has it's dramatic thriller, or suspense or antagonist! 

Without the reminder that there's evil, good just gets a little dull sometimes.  If everyone agrees on all topics, If every party is perfect, If every girl is beautiful .... why read the information and what separates us at BL from a bunny board? 

Now, don't get us wrong! Of the deadly sins, we aren't asking for LUST! But, a little envy or wrath?  Even GREED and the old; "he's greedy, no she's greedy" discussions keep the conversation lively.  As long as everyone is respectful and acts like an adult, there's no harm in disagreeing!  So we say to you all ...... who's feeling glutenous?

just our 2cents. 
[/size]
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Gotta agree with the SIN/Elko board comment!
I didn’t say anything bad about Elko just that it wasn’t my thing and got slammed for it! Lol

You he thing about negative comments is how many are constructive and informative & how many are just nasty for no real reason.

As for me if I have a bad party for instance I just don’t write a review on it mainly because of what I outlined in my YMMV thread.

I love to get into deep discussions and I’ll even take the opposite side at times just to make people think. As long as they stay civil and the personal attacks are left out let’s go for it!

I love playing Devils advocate because after all I am the Devil!

So someone please start a controversial thread and let’s see what happens!
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

[quotHthor=Midwest Couple link=topic=562.msg3820#msg3820 date=1518641919]
Every movie has it's villain.  Every book has it's dramatic thriller, or suspense or antagonist! 

Without the reminder that there's evil, good just gets a little dull sometimes.  If everyone agrees on all topics, If every party is perfect, If every girl is beautiful .... why read the information and what separates us at BL from a bunny board? 

Now, don't get us wrong! Of the deadly sins, we aren't asking for LUST! But, a little envy or wrath?  Even GREED and the old; "he's greedy, no she's greedy" discussions keep the conversation lively.  As long as everyone is respectful and acts like an adult, there's no harm in disagreeing!  So we say to you all ...... who's feeling glutenous?

just our 2cents. 

I can honestly say this board respects differences in opinion.  Everyone here is cordial even during disagreements.  There is no name calling, bashing, or hostility.  I live by a motto of the late great Ronald Reagan: "We can disagree without being disagreeable!"

Does your post mean you would like Rachel & I to continue our past conversations?  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

At present, I think there are fewer conflicting "A-Type" personalities who are active members on this board which may be one reason why there aren't more heated discussions, bashing, and drama going on. ;D

Since we can talk about all of the brothels, as well as controversial topics as long as everyone follows the board rules, it far from being like any of the brothel owned boards which are highly censored.  Although, I think BL needs more active members including ladies from other brothels to make things more interesting around here.  At present, it's mainly a small core group of poster who are keeping the board active.

This place is far from being the "Wild Wild West" like the other board, so I'm not sure why more ladies from the various brothels aren't registering and participating.  : :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Dr. Who link wrote: At present, I think there are fewer conflicting "A-Type" personalities who are active members on this board which may be one reason why there aren't more heated discussions, bashing, and drama going on. ;D

Since we can talk about all of the brothels, as well as controversial topics as long as everyone follows the board rules, it far from being like any of the brothel owned boards which are highly censored.  Although, I think BL needs more active members including ladies from other brothels to make things more interesting around here.  At present, it's mainly a small core group of poster who are keeping the board active.

This place is far from being the "Wild Wild West" like the other board, so I'm not sure why more ladies from the various brothels aren't registering and participating.  : :)

Maybe some are "gun shy" from the other board.  With all the attacks and witch hunts it may be hard to get ladies back on a board again. Who knows.....
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

There is no beauty without ugliness.  No sadness without happiness.

I see what you are saying or asking.  What makes BL different than a house board? What is the reason it exists?

Let me put it like this, LPIN is really fucked up. It's all me me me. It's a false reality. It's most people's secret indulgence. it's hermetic.

It's supposed to be a getaway ffrom life. That's what I want bl to be about. In saying that,  I have no problem if people argue. Just be civil. I don't think you can be too positive on a forum considering most of the Internet is fake warriors in their pussy keyboard armies.

I'm rambling.  So I don't agree with you but that's fine because you don't always agree with your friends. If you want to write a spicier post just be respectful.

Thank you for your opinion.  It is valued here. ?
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

BrothelLife is a more respectful and polite message board.  Therefore, members tend to disagree or debate diplomatically without bashing one another.  Fortunately, there aren't any message board trolls on BrothelLife. 

I write positive reviews but not negative reviews because the problem with the below standard party may have partially been mine.  Sex is wonderful and there's usually something good about every party even if it's a minor point.  I'm married and have had sex in the thousands of times, but every sexual encounter wasn't fantastic because it's not feasible.  People must read between the lines, and wonder about certain Courtesans or brothels if there are no complimentary posts or positive reviews.  If a client rates a Courtesan or brothel as OK rather than magnificent or high-quality respectively, it's probably an indicator that the party or brothel wasn't that great. 
NRA Benefactor Member
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

@lovelyman

Much of what you say is true but how different is that than many other businesses out there?
Many have employees who work 10,15,20 years And are unhappy and leave after wondering what they’re going to do next? Many business owners are all about the money and don’t give a shit about their employees or customers. As far as the customers at least in the houses even if their lives are shitty they can fulfill a fantasy and get a little enjoyment

It’s all just called life. As with everything it’s what you choose to make of it and what choices you make along the way. Doesn’t matter if it’s a Brothel or corporate America all boils down to the same thing
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I don't see positivity causing any issues, in fact quite the opposite. It's the negativity and egos that in my opinion are the most damaging to the LPIN community.[/size]

On the positive side of things, I was able to learn what to expect in a general sense in LPIN which gave me more confidence to venture into LPIN and search out new experiences.
On the flip side, there are some ladies I will never party with due to what's happened on the boards and some establishments I will never frequent again due to questionable business arrangements.

Sometimes I wonder if I would have been better off never becoming an active poster because ignorance can be bliss. What I do know is if Brothellife had been around 3 years ago and was the board I started on I certainly would have a more positive view of the community than what I do now.

Dirk[/size]
Last edited by Dirk Diggler on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Dr. Who link wrote: ...so I'm not sure why more ladies from the various brothels aren't registering and participating.  : :)
I can answer that.

1. A lot of the girls don't know about the site. They don't know what they can do or how it can help them if they participate. They don't see the value in it.

2. A lot of girls think it's like the other forum and that they will get treated bad or guys will be rude to them.

3. Some brothel owners telling them that this site and SIN are a waste of time, that they won't make any money.

These issues I am currently working on. The best thing you all can do is tell every girl you talk to join up. You are right that this is a core group but we are bringing in new people slowly.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

If we're all thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking!  - George S. Patton
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Lovelyman I don’t know who you are but you hit the head on the nail. What you see on the surface is not what always on the other side. I like how you took out time to look at things from a client and working girls point of view. That was perfect and actually moved me. A couple of other people’s post were shot straight from the heart. I’m liking this board more and more. There are many a+people in here and intellectual people who just want to be true to themselves. Thank you Midwest Couple for throwing it out there. This brothellife family will definitely continue to grow.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

We don’t talk about price and price causes the long threads and user participation.

As long as there are the “A-type” two clashing extremes, one side saying four figure parties are always too expensive, and another saying 3 figure parties are always too low, there’s always going to be a back and forth between people who all think the other is trying to rip them off or imply they don’t have value (ladies as more than a sexual object and mongers as more than a wallet). I think that’s what the fights are about, at their core. The value of humans on both sides of the brothel fence.

I think one of the wisest things said here is that a lady can charge what she wants and a client can accept it or walk. If you try too hard to get into the philosophical differences an argument will spring up and the board will be more active, but at what PRICE? *rim shot*

JMHO.

PS: I will say that just vibe wise, I feel more comfortable posting here as a lady lurker who has never partied. Over there I get the impression I’m just a time waster (which, hey, may be true).

Also can someone unsideways my profile pic?
Last edited by TC on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote: We don’t talk about price and price causes the long threads and user participation.

As long as there are the “A-type” two clashing extremes, one side saying four figure parties are always too expensive, and another saying 3 figure parties are always too low, there’s always going to be a back and forth between people who all think the other is trying to rip them off or imply they don’t have value (ladies as more than a sexual object and mongers as more than a wallet). I think that’s what the fights are about, at their core. The value of humans on both sides of the brothel fence.

I think one of the wisest things said here is that a lady can charge what she wants and a client can accept it or walk. If you try too hard to get into the philosophical differences an argument will spring up and the board will be more active, but at what PRICE? *rim shot*

JMHO.

PS: I will say that just vibe wise, I feel more comfortable posting here as a lady lurker who has never partied. Over there I get the impression I’m just a time waster (which, hey, may be true).

Also can someone unsideways my profile pic?
You are not a time waster here. We are happy that you post.

If you email me the pic I can rotate it for you and change it. Send it to rachelbombx@outlook.com
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I edited my post. Just so everyone knows. This is the new post.

I appreciate your "Rules of Message Forums" but not all boards are like that. Whatever happened with SIN and all that other drama does not involve me and isn't relevant to how this board is run.

You posted a quote from "Ellie" but we have no member named Ellie so that quote is misleading. It has nothing to do with us.
Last edited by rachelvarga on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

First and foremost, it appears to at least me that Pat is back and posting. I am sure 69er will find that amusing.

As for the topic, it is a good one. I think some occasional friction is fine, it keeps message boards interesting. I also agree some might be gun shy here. Rachel has been a good Admin. She laid out her rules, seems to not make up her own as she goes and doesn't seem to constantly delete and edit posts. The last two become so commonplace from Borg 1 and Q on SIN that one would shake their head when posts would disappear with no explanation given. What Q did to Dirk Diggler has happened to many of us, it is how he handled any argument that wasn't going his way.

Millennial working girls? Today's LPIN ladies do not handle things the same as ladies even as far back as 4-5 years ago. They didn't get upset if price was mentioned about them. They would simply say something like ,"Party with me as many times as Sled has and you'll get a similar rate." They knew their business and had no problem defending their practices.

Today, if you refute something a lady says, you are accused of "attacking" her. If you post something she said months ago , you must be a "stalker" for doing some digging to show the hypocrisy. I certainly don't wake up every morning with the intention of a "gotcha" moment on an Internet board but damn it, I am a Nevada native who has lived near brothels his whole adult life and when ladies spew bs for no other reason than to misinform newbies for their own gain, I do speak up. This isn't about being an adversary but just someone who wants the truth and transparency. I will speak up when ladies try to claim clients posting prices online might be a crime and ask them to site the NRS statute or laugh when a lady publicly says she only gives her number to a select few clients when every guy I know has it. Just a couple examples of ladies flat out lying. Truth and transparency, an advocate for the one who is paying. Sled
Last edited by Slednx on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

SixT9er link wrote: Pat is back?!?!

That pretty much seals things for me and SIN

SIN? Try being a bit more observant like me.

A long, first post that speaks to the many ills of LPIN. A multi-colored post that mentions all the old LPIN boards. Coincidence?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

FYI
For those wondering where my post is that Slednx quoted, I deleted it not the admin
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

I absolutely appreciate being able to enjoy the civility on a brothel neutral board. 

I am here as a "scout" for the ladies I am working with.  Whether this board is a "waste of time" or a "valuable resource" will be proven soon enough. 

When communication with the ladies from Brothel Lifers starts heating up... they will begin to believe in you. When members here show up to the brothel and let the ladies know they are Brothel Lifers THEN you become real.  Vote for our brothel or ladies -- you become their hero.

Ladies in the house right now...

brooklynmoore@loveranch.net
sonja@loveranch.net
mollycox@loveranch.net
victoriajames@loveranch.net
ceemia@loveranch.net
siennastorm@loveranch.net
chloelove@loveranch.net
katyanatasha@loveranch.net
parisenvy@loveranch.net
destinistarr@loveranch.net
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Sonja link wrote: I absolutely appreciate being able to enjoy the civility on a brothel neutral board. 

I am here as a "scout" for the ladies I am working with.  Whether this board is a "waste of time" or a "valuable resource" will be proven soon enough. 

When communication with the ladies from Brothel Lifers starts heating up... they will begin to believe in you. When members here show up to the brothel and let the ladies know they are Brothel Lifers THEN you become real.  Vote for our brothel or ladies -- you become their hero.

Ladies in the house right now...

brooklynmoore@loveranch.net
sonja@loveranch.net
mollycox@loveranch.net
victoriajames@loveranch.net
ceemia@loveranch.net
siennastorm@loveranch.net
chloelove@loveranch.net
katyanatasha@loveranch.net
parisenvy@loveranch.net
destinistarr@loveranch.net
Many of the member here are also members on the other board (unless they've been banned ...LOL), as well as some of the brothel owned boards.  So, the cast of characters is basically the same.  Although, BL is less confrontational and more lady friendly as you've probably noticed.  I think BL sorta sits somewhere between the highly moderated house owned boards and SIN at present.

Some of the ladies who do participate on the independent boards realize that the lurkers out number those of us who actually post on these boards and they're often their target audience.  The lurkers are out there doing their research by reading the various boards.  Lady Aries who use to work at the ACH/LRS use to say that quite often, as well as that many of her clients were SIN lurkers.  Anywho, I guess it depends on the lady, as to whether she feels that it is worth spending some time promoting herself on this and other boards, not only to attract the active board members, but also all of the lurkers who prefer to sit quietly out in the peanut gallery observing and planning their trips to the various brothels.