What Would You Do...

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

What Would You Do...

Post by rachelvarga »

What would you do if you walked in and saw your daughter or niece working at a brothel?

Lol. I can't wait to hear the replies.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

I would walk out.  I am afraid it would be too awkward a situation for all involved.

There was once a someone who was a member of the old GPpays board (precursor to SIN) whose daughter worked at the old Mustang while she was going through some hard times--I believe she was young and had some issues.  This was in the 1980s or 1990s.  He mentioned this to me and I don't know how he found out. 

When he mentioned it to me I did not ask any questions about it since it was too awkward.  We were eating dinner while he was in my town.  I believe this conversation took place in 1999 or 2000 at least 5-10 years after she had worked there.  She had worked there was long before my brothelgoing days began.  He himself liked to go to brothels, so it must have been an awkward situation for him.  I don't know how he found out or if he avoided the Mustang while she was there.  I would suspect that he did. When he told me this I did not ask any questions since it was an awkward situation and wasn't sure what might make him feel awkward. 
Last edited by niceguy eddie on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

All I'm going to say is that I'm glad I was an only child.  And that I don't plan to ever have children.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I don't have either of those. But I would probably say something like why haven't you called your mother or something like that.

Basically try and pretend like I knew all along and I was there just to tell her to call home more often. Then go book at a another ranch.
?

On a completely serious note one lady told me how her family found out.

Way back when she first started out she had an appointment turns out it was her uncle.. It made for a very awkward moment for both of them.  I didn't ask her if her uncle chose to leave or ask for another girl or not.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I can honestly say I have no idea what I’d do. Until presented with this in reality I couldn’t begin to guess. I will say I actually have thought of this from the perspective of “if” one of my daughters came to me and told me they decided to work in a Brothel, so I will approach it from this perspective and hope that I would do as I think I would.
First after getting over the shock I’d ask to talk to them in private. I would do my best to make sure they were as emotionally prepared for this business as possible. Ask them how they came to this decision and what their plans were. I’d bring up what I know of the business good and bad.
After this was all said and done and I was convinced they had as best of a clue as they could of what they were getting into I would then tell them that I love them and support them in their decision.
Then the hard part would be telling them why I was there!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I'd party with her of course!  Just joking...  even old horndogs have morals (somewhat) : :)

I did have something happen once kind of related...  I walked into a strip club one night and one of my students was dancing on stage.  I didn't recognize her at first until she came over.  Of course, she wouldn't politely ignore me.  Nooooo!  She had to climb up on my lap and hit me up for a dance.  She was cool about it though on Monday morning and never made eye contact with me in class.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Much like 69er said, it's one of those situations where you don't know what you'll do until it actually happens. More than likely I'd just sliver my way back out of there. I'd possibly talk to her about it later on out of public view (obviously I'd have to explain what I was doing there). Either that or just play stupid and not say anything at all, though sometimes it's not always playing :P .
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

I would definitely recognize and not ignore them.  I would have a serious talk with them about their decision to be a Courtesan.  I doubt that very many Courtesans earn six figures yearly on a continuous basis, so an occupation such as a Registered Nurse may be more lucrative.  If they were firm in their decision, I would emphasize that they be aware of the dangers.  I would hopefully be objective in my discussion with them, and help them make the right choices.  Clients under the influence or just plain psycho or evil people should be avoided and a Courtesan must make a quick size up for that important determination.  I would inform them that they would probably be safer partying with primarily female rather than male clients.  Several Courtesans have told me that they prefer older clients because they normally seem more compatible and less threatening.  I would warn them about meeting clients away from the brothel or working Indie because Ladies have little protection from clients in an unsecure location.  Courtesans have even been attacked by clients in their brothel bedrooms, so Ladies should be ready to call for help or hit the panic or emergency button.  I would tell them it's not a good idea to allow an unknown client to handcuff or tie up a Courtesan either.  I would be a hypocrite to emphatically not want my daughter or niece to be a Courtesan, but at the same time party with some other person's daughter or niece.  Sexual relations are probably the most important and necessary needs of a human's life, and I view sex as completely natural and wonderful in any setting including brothels.  I definitely wouldn't party with any of my blood relatives though, lol.
Last edited by firefighter on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Considering that I don't have any kids or nieces, I don't have to worry about this ever happening.  ;D 

Although if I did have a daughter or close relative working at a brothel who I happened to run into, I would be glad that she chose the legal brothels and not the illegal route.  Other than that, I wouldn't know what I would do until actually confronted with that senario.  :o
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I would tell her it is her lucky day.  After partying with me, it can only get better.
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

I would turn around & walk
....and then reach for the brain floss.
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

Well I would do the math . . . My neice has about what % genetic . . . Sarcasm!!!

No I would not. . . Never . . . I would like to pretend I was all cool and ask for a working lady recomendation. . . Most likely I would run away and hope I was not seen so that it was only awkward for one of us
Space Duck
Noob
Noob

Post by Space Duck »

Well, I don't have those, and it's sort of hard to guess what I'd do until this happens.

But at the very least, I know I would be very disappointed in her. Also in myself. Apparently I'm not a very good father/uncle, and she doesn't trust me enough to share her plans with me. I want to be the supportive, nonjudgmental father/uncle, and I can't support her if I don't know what she's doing!

Also, I would have to ask her if she's comfortable with me seeing ladies in her house. I sorta feel like someone would figure out our relationship, and I'm not really sure how much the ladies feel comfortable sharing with each other. If she is okay with me partying in that house I want her opinion on who to party with! Probably have to have a whole new conversation on boundaries and acceptable behavior on my part though.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

MrTShirt link wrote: I would tell her it is her lucky day.  After partying with me, it can only get better.
I hope you were on pain meds when writing your reply.  Lol
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

Uh has there been eye contact or not?
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Rachel Varga link wrote: What would you do if you walked in and saw your daughter or niece working at a brothel?

Lol. I can't wait to hear the replies.
Probably the same thing I did when the dude came over to the house to meet me during HS years :) Sex is a wonderful and natural thing, but if you're gonna do it with my daughter you better make sure certain precautions are taken, and you're respectful - or you may find yourself the shape of a pretzel  :o
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I would Try to support them as best as I could .. And I would be Glad they were in a House and Not walking the street . The House is safe the street is Not and Yes I would tell her to Call Me or Her Mom if She needed anything . Than get Dunk as a Skunk at the Nearest Pub . That is as Honest as I can Be
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

My daughters know what I do and are supportive & even proud of me.  One is a body-artist running a Fitness/Nutrition Biz & the other is a RN.  However - if either decided to try out the brothel business - that would be fine.  I preach that everyone should be free to live the life they want to live & I try to practice what I preach.

I DID find out -- after working at Alien for 2 years that I have extended family in Amargosa.  A first cousin, her husband, her kids, then her sisters, then their mom & dad (my aunt & uncle)... It had been so many years since I'd seen any of them that if one of the husbands had come in - I wouldn't have known he was "family".  And, yeah, that would have caused some problems.