What are your COY voting guidelines?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

What are your COY voting guidelines?

Post by SixT9er »

When I first got involved in this pay for play arena I decided my first voting requirement would be personal knowledge/have partied with the Lady. Fortunately for me Belle was my 3rd party ever so until she won I always had her as a Lady I could feel good about voting for. I don’t think I’ve had to vote on a Lady yet that I hadn’t partied with at some point. I guess if it happens where I haven’t I’ll have to go on the following criteria only

In person personally. Maybe I didn’t party with a Lady but interacted with her at the house or an awards event. Although the Lady I nominated this year I have had a party with I think I would have nominated her based on meeting her last summer at the Picnic. She made a great impression

Board personality. This is what leads me to most parties to begin with. If I like the way a lady acts on boards then I’ll usually reach out to them to get to know them and possibly party so this also goes into my criteria

Reputation. This is tricky because I try to pride myself on making up my own mind but occasionally if there’s an overwhelming opinion one way or another it could sway me if I’m on the fence.

Of course party quality with the Ladies I’ve been with is the control when it comes to that aspect. I’m not going to vote for a Lady I had a bad party with

What guides you in your vote decision making?
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

SixT9er link wrote: When I first got involved in this pay for play arena I decided my first voting requirement would be personal knowledge/have partied with the Lady. Fortunately for me Belle was my 3rd party ever so until she won I always had her as a Lady I could feel good about voting for. I don’t think I’ve had to vote on a Lady yet that I hadn’t partied with at some point. I guess if it happens where I haven’t I’ll have to go on the following criteria only

In person personally. Maybe I didn’t party with a Lady but interacted with her at the house or an awards event. Although the Lady I nominated this year I have had a party with I think I would have nominated her based on meeting her last summer at the Picnic. She made a great impression

Board personality. This is what leads me to most parties to begin with. If I like the way a lady acts on boards then I’ll usually reach out to them to get to know them and possibly party so this also goes into my criteria

Reputation. This is tricky because I try to pride myself on making up my own mind but occasionally if there’s an overwhelming opinion one way or another it could sway me if I’m on the fence.

Of course party quality with the Ladies I’ve been with is the control when it comes to that aspect. I’m not going to vote for a Lady I had a bad party with

What guides you in your vote decision making?

I would agree with all of those factors plus another factor that I think is worthy of consideration is how involved the lady is, or is not, in promoting and trying to improve the LPIN experience not just for themselves but for other ladies and all potential clients.

Dirk
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

In the nominating round, I like to choose a lady that I've partied with before who not only gave a great party, but who consistently provides good customer service to all of her customers.  I do take board presence and more recently, social media presence into consideration, but those are secondary to actually being with her in person.

In the prelim voting round, I vote for the lady that I nominated.  In the final round, if she makes it, I vote for her.  If she doesn't, then I have to evaluate the other ladies who made it into the finals based on whether I've partied with any of these ladies before or if I met them in person or just know them by their board presence.  I also value the comments from friends who may have partied with the finalists too.
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Basically my only real criteria is: Did I party with her and enjoy myself? If it's yes on both counts then she has my vote. I think the only COY I've actually partied with was Jade Capri and it was before she won, so voting for her was easy. There's been quite a few years where I've abstained from voting because I hadn't partied with anyone on the list. The same goes for the BOY votes, if I hadn't been there in a while or I don't see the one I frequent on the list I likewise abstain from voting.