Sonja - Love Ranch Vegas - Review Collection

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Sonja - Love Ranch Vegas - Review Collection

Post by Sonja »

"Get rid of your bills and keep your love letters" I have always tried to live by that maxim.  This thread is devoted to the latter. A big "Love you right back!" to all of you.
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

“I’m sorry,” I told Sonja. “I’m babbling. But you’re so much more than I expected.”

Sonja and I were sitting on the couch in the bar. Despite our only having met minutes previously, she had casually put her foot between my legs. I figured this was because she shared my arousal at meeting someone who knew the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re.’

“I knew you were gorgeous,” I said nervously. “But you’re so, well, so girly. Not that I didn’t think you weren’t girly. Hell, I’m babbling again.”Sonja just smiled and pressed her foot into my groin. It was at this point that I noticed Sonja’s short dress had ridden up to her hips and that she was wearing nothing underneath.

Despite these distractions we enjoyed an extended conversation, including anecdotes of her adult film work, which verified my suspicion that actors have a hard time keeping from laughing when working on a production titled “ A Woman’s Asshole Needs Attention, Too.” Sonja also shared an amusing tale about her prostitution debut where, assuming that in a brothel nudity was the norm, she strolled into the bar to turn in the money from her first booking completely naked.

At length, we adjourned to her bedroom where we quickly agreed on a price I found commensurate with going rates. Sonja prefers not to negotiate for time, but she was extremely generous with the time she spent with me both before and after our intimacy, as well as post coital cuddle time, a rarity in an industry where the norm is, “get ‘em off and get ‘em out.” And when considering total cost, one has to factor in the business with no panties and the foot in my crotch.

Sonja looks exactly like her pictures, which abound. All of her anatomy is original factory equipment, and is in excellent working order. Trust me on this—I checked. As she undressed--a perfunctory process, since she hadn’t bothered with panties--my only disappointment was that since she’s possibly the most nekkid woman around, seeing her in the altogether for the first time was pretty much déjà vu—or perhaps déjà view. Her only hardware is earrings; her only tattoo a miniscule design on her right hip. Speaking of hips, I should add that Sonja’s derriere was sculpted in heaven. The only surprise was psychological. Sonja’s larger than life internet presence had led me to imagine her as a tall woman, but she’s a few inches shorter than my average height. She describes herself as only a moderate drinker. Smoking wasn’t a problem for us—since it was our first time together we took things slow.

Sonja is one of those treasures who is old enough to be in the full bloom of her sexuality, but having only turned out a year ago, she still does her customers as if they were boyfriends. At least that’s how she did me. Afterwards, she snuggled against me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. As a writer, Sonja’s command of sweet nothings equals her physical command of sweet somethings. She’s the only provider who ever made this quintessential cheapskate think about extending the party just to prolong the cuddle time. In the end my parsimony overcame my prurience—but as Wellington said about Waterloo, it was a damn close run thing.

Something delightfully spooky occurred during our tryst—on occasion Sonja seemed to intuit what turned me on, moving her body into this or that intimate position, and murmuring this or that salacious phrase without being cued. When I mentioned this afterwards she smiled and said, ‘chemistry.’ Personally I think it was witchcraft, but I’m not complaining.

Sonja mentioned that she’s at a point in her life where her finances allow her to pick and choose her pay-for-playmates. I’m flattered that I made her list—and she’s certainly on my list of ladies I gotta see again.
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Sonja gave me one of the best experiences of my life. I cannot speak highly enough of her.

I contacted her based on a bit of role play.  She was completely into it, and asked that I call her by the name of the role from the moment I arrive. She stayed in character the whole time I was there, which was very cool.

Sonja embraced the role I asked her to play and really put herself into it.  The interaction led to romantic touching and fondling in the bedroom during a tour of the house. All of that was normal and well done. Then things kicked up several notches. When we started getting naked and engaging in foreplay, it all felt real. Not like a role play at all anymore, but super real. Sonja WAS the woman I asked her to play, and that woman and I made passionate love with each other.  I have spent time with a number of providers over the years. Most were good experiences, some were excellent. But I have NEVER experienced with any other provider the mutual passion in the moment that I felt with Sonja. It was simply incredible.  It has been permanently tched in my mind as one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

For those who want to focus on the minute details of Sonja's appearance, she is a stunningly beautiful woman in her 50's.  She keeps in great shape. Her hair is very short. Everything about her outward appearance screams sexual energy.  You will want to fuck her the moment you meet her, I promise.

I'm sort of speechless regarding how good the sex was. Sonja was so, so into it, and that makes all the difference in the world, more than anything about a woman's appearance.  She grunted and screamed and laughed and smiled and threw her head back and fucked me like I was the great love of her life.  Again, I have had lots of provider experiences, including some really excellent ones, but I have never had one that was this REAL.

Sonja, thank you for spending time with me.  I promise I am going to do everything I can to get back to you as soon as possible.  I need more days in my life like the day I met you.

Numbertwenty2
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

During my most recent visit to the Las Vegas area I had a rare opportunity to spend the better part of two days at both Alien Cat House and Love Ranch South, part business and part pleasure. One of the highlights of my little adventure was the time spent partying with Sonja. I met up with her early afternoon at the Love Ranch South, got a grand tour of the facilities, then followed her to her room for the usual negotiations. She is very comfortable and relaxed, making me feel right at home. I find her to be bright and articulate, an experienced lover, and basically a whole lot of fun. I enjoy her company very much. We've done this before, so we quickly settled in to a round of kissing and fondling, progressing to her world class blow job, then to some serious sex. We enjoy talking while screwing, sometimes with her on top in cowgirl position, and me pretending to be the human Sybian (still working on the sound effects). I think the highlight of the party was my cracking a joke right in the middle of one of her orgasms, sending her off sideways. She seemed to enjoy the sensations. Eventually I climaxed as well, took a shower, and went on my way. Good party.
  -Max Wood

Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Reporter: Shooter

Her pictures are accurate. Slender, 5’5-5’6”, 110lbs?, 29-35 yrs old?, blonde with natural DD’s and pubic hair is bare, bald, zip, nada.  Ethnic background, European.

30 minute, let’s see what we can get done type, Couple of BJ's , lots of DATY, multiple orgasms, kiss, DFK, cuddling and all that fun stuff. [/size]I was tired from the long drive up and stopped to kill some time before heading to my hotel so I thought a 30 minute party would be ok, Well it turned into almost a full hour of full on GFE sex, with a lady that really enjoys sex!  A truly great sex party.

Negotiation was easy. I got what I wanted plus great attitude to boot. Nothing was disallowed & the overall experience was fantastic.  YES!!!!! I would repeat & recommend her to all my friends. 
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Based upon reviews and various posts, I choose Madam Sonja.  She gave an incredible party from as soon as the door closed to me saying MERCY.  Her hands were all over me from the start.  Multiple orgasms were had by both of us…
  -Glennster

Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

A week ago I was sitting at the Alien Cathouse bar. I’d enjoyed myself so much that I didn’t want to leave, but I’d run out of time, spent my trick roll, and my libido was on empty. Sonja stood behind me massaging my shoulders.

I had intended to compute a median cost per orgasm, but my data was corrupted by Sonja, who climaxes easily and often. Including tips, gifts, a round of drinks for the house (I made damn sure there were no other customers present for that little bit of madness) an upscale room at nearby Longstreet Station, meals, and gas for the round trip to Nye County, I still spent under $2K. There was no charge for the considerable amount of time I spent hanging out in the public area, which included titillating conversation, exchanging sultry looks, languorous stroking of various body parts, and best of all, shared laughter over lewd double entendres and bawdy jokes.

Sonja says her business plan is to offer service to all levels of spenders, from pikers such as McNally, to high rollers willing to pay to pull out all the stops. For the latter she has at least one VIP room which eventually will have an outside patio. Sonja told me she handpicks her courtesans, to achieve a mix which will appeal to a variety of tastes. She doesn’t plan on having huge Busby-Berkley lineups; she want so have enough women to accommodate the customers, but few enough that the women are satisfied with their opportunity to earn. Makes sense to me.

For a rural brother, the Alien Cathouse offers an amazing experience—and one I can’t wait to repeat. Rand McNally