"that's fucked up!"

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

"that's fucked up!"

Post by Sonja »

... me trying to console someone.  [img alt=:-[]http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/Smiley ... rassed.gif

But - on a more serious note - there is a lot of "consoling" that goes on in a brothel and it goes both ways.  Outsiders, who only imagine brothel culture based on ridiculous stereotypes, never imagine the level of nurturing and support we provide each other.  I'm talking about

--  providers who come together in sister-hood to comfort one of their own who is struggling 
---the client who comes in to let a woman wrap herself around him like a bandage
--- the client who helps a lady in need - with his friendship, money, and attention
---the soul- nourishing friendships we each cultivate online - providing a barrier against loneliness

I just had sex with an old friend last night and we were able to pick up where we left off as if no time had passed.  Of course I came (multiple times) and - YES - I needed that!  And, of course, he came.  But that all seemed more like the "aside" rather than the focus.  The "love-making" was in the happy reunion - catching each other up on our lives -- sharing ourselves with each other as REAL friends do.  The afterglow we both had was so much bigger than the buzz from the post orgasm brain chemical cocktail.  The energy of it filled the room and saturated us. I am still glowing this morning. 

This morning - I have ladies to comfort.  One is dealing with a father in surgery all night & facing the fact that this may be when she loses him.  One is struggling with issues of her family discovering her adventure and judging her. I have people I have never met reaching out to me online - one is horrifyingly shy and is looking to me to help him make the contact he yearns for.  One is ready to make some life changes that promise to create tumult in his life for at least the next year -- but will allow him to move on with a life he wants. 

THIS is what prostitution is.  It is a healing art.  It is the oasis in the desert where all living creatures come for that libation that keeps them alive.  It is the place where we can become one with each other.  I know this because it keeps getting proved to me.

So when I nod with my sympathetic face and tell you - "That's fucked up!" --- Know that I am feeling you - often more than words will allow me to express.
hoosierdaddy4u
Noob
Noob

Post by hoosierdaddy4u »

Sonja link wrote: ... me trying to console someone.  [img alt=:-[]http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/Smiley ... rassed.gif

But - on a more serious note - there is a lot of "consoling" that goes on in a brothel and it goes both ways.  Outsiders, who only imagine brothel culture based on ridiculous stereotypes, never imagine the level of nurturing and support we provide each other.  I'm talking about

--  providers who come together in sister-hood to comfort one of their own who is struggling 
---the client who comes in to let a woman wrap herself around him like a bandage
--- the client who helps a lady in need - with his friendship, money, and attention
---the soul- nourishing friendships we each cultivate online - providing a barrier against loneliness

I just had sex with an old friend last night and we were able to pick up where we left off as if no time had passed.  Of course I came (multiple times) and - YES - I needed that!  And, of course, he came.  But that all seemed more like the "aside" rather than the focus.  The "love-making" was in the happy reunion - catching each other up on our lives -- sharing ourselves with each other as REAL friends do.  The afterglow we both had was so much bigger than the buzz from the post orgasm brain chemical cocktail.  The energy of it filled the room and saturated us. I am still glowing this morning. 

This morning - I have ladies to comfort.  One is dealing with a father in surgery all night & facing the fact that this may be when she loses him.  One is struggling with issues of her family discovering her adventure and judging her. I have people I have never met reaching out to me online - one is horrifyingly shy and is looking to me to help him make the contact he yearns for.  One is ready to make some life changes that promise to create tumult in his life for at least the next year -- but will allow him to move on with a life he wants. 

THIS is what prostitution is.  It is a healing art.  It is the oasis in the desert where all living creatures come for that libation that keeps them alive.  It is the place where we can become one with each other.  I know this because it keeps getting proved to me.

So when I nod with my sympathetic face and tell you - "That's fucked up!" --- Know that I am feeling you - often more than words will allow me to express.
Well said! ;)

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

I love that you called what we do a "healing art!" I agree with this sentiment so much. I definitely feel like healing and providing love for however long is what I love most about this job. I feel really blessed to have that opportunity. I didn't know when I started in this  line of work that it would be such an integral and rewarding party of work.[/size]
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Thanks for sharing this....truly gave me insight.... Bang
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Bravo!