Ladies, What are you thinkin' during a Lineup?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Re: Ladies, What are you thinkin' during a Lineup?

Post by rachelvarga »

Truthfully a line up is all about business because you don't know them yet. I just try to look my best, stand straight, and smile. If I get picked I will sit down with them and see if I want to party with them. I don't party with everyone. I don't party with dicks, assholes, drunks, arrogant pricks and the like. We don't do lineups mandatory so it's really not a huge thing for us.
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

I'm sure that this question has been asked before - but I can't seem to find the thread for it.

Ladies, What are you thinkin' during a Lineup?

What thoughts are passing behind your eyeballs....on the way to the Lineup....during the Lineup?

Things like:
"Damn! these shoes are way too tight "
"Oh Jeez, another one with a 'deer in the headlights' expression?"
"Dammit! I really don't want to run to the Lineup"
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I can sometimes read their faces... Oh shit, it's you!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Most of my bookings are from appts. made after online contact and research.  For line -ups, I usually have mixed feelings.  I want to look good and I'd love to get picked as that is very flattering.... BUT I am also aware of my brothel sisters & feel them, too.  Not to mention the fact that a line-up is more lottery than competition.  One never knows what a random person walking in the door likes or is looking for.

Other thoughts?... "Hold firm, ankle.  Don't buckle on me now!", random ponderings about the guy - whether he really wants to play or if he's just a tourist passing through,... I also watch how he looks at each girl and responds to her intro to try & guess who he'll pick.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: I can sometimes read their faces... Oh shit, it's you!  ;D
LOL Naw, there like, "ah shit I gotta look up and get another kink in my neck  :o"
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

I think the most fun aspect for me is to watch the guys eyes, facial expression, and body language and try to guess who he will pick.

In all honesty, I'm just not the first person anyone gravitates towards in a lineup.  I'm not the oldest, not the youngest, not the tallest, not the shortest, not the heaviest, not the thinnest.  I'm very middle of the road.  Its one of the reasons why I enjoy Mustang as much as I do-- I would drown without the ability to showcase my personality!!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: LOL Naw, there like, "ah shit I gotta look up and get another kink in my neck  :o "

I also see them looking at my shoes! ;D
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

When I’m on line up I never look at the person as he is good looking or he is ugly. I look at the person for his face expressions and I try my best to smile at him the biggest I can and stare him down with interest. I get picked and what hear them say is. I picked you because you had a big friendly smile or I picked you cause you have beautiful eyes. Are they really yours? I answer yes there mine then they say you have nice big breast are they yours?? I then say yes. They are natural. Yes. We are all thinking how am I going to get this guy to pick me?
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

I'm sure if I ever did a lineup, the ladies would be thinking, "Fuck this, I'm converting and becoming a nun!" Lol
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

When I am in lineup, I am looking at the guest to find something desirable and a way make sure they know I want them. [/size]
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: I'm sure if I ever did a lineup, the ladies would be thinking, "Fuck this, I'm converting and becoming a nun!" Lol
Kyle!, You win this one so far! I dang near dropped my laptop just laughing so much. I guess we best not show up at the same time bro, they might close the place and run!  ;D
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've actually seen girls hide before when certain clients enter.  At the old Mustang they used to have a camera at the gate buzzer that the ladies could see on a parlor monitor before the client came through.  That way, the girls could cut & run!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Chicagobob link wrote: I've actually seen girls hide before when certain clients enter.  At the old Mustang they used to have a camera at the gate buzzer that the ladies could see on a parlor monitor before the client came through.  That way, the girls could cut & run!
Ha, ha. I've seen that too CB, not at Mustang but in the cul-de-sac.

I rarely get lineups myself, but I do like watching other guests getting lineups. Body language is interesting. I see some ladies looking down or to the side and not directly at the guests, my guess is that they don't want to be picked. Some ladies look and sound bored to me. Some ladies smile and have a friendly look. Some ladies try to look sexy with pouty lips.

I've sometimes guessed at who I thought the guest would pick, but most of the time I guessed wrong. A few years back, I would hang and talk to some established older, over 40 year old courtesans at MLBR and LRN and before the lineup occurred they would tell me who they thought would get picked, and I was surprised at how often they were right.

When I see guys come in groups for a lineup, I often see one guy that can't seem to make up his mind on who to pick.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: ...I don't party with everyone. I don't party with dicks, assholes, drunks, arrogant pricks and the like....
I better change my habits then... :(     :)
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

Chicagobob link wrote: I can sometimes read their faces... Oh shit, it's you!  ;D
Okay....that's YOUR thought.....I was looking for HER thoughts <grin>
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

Sonja link wrote: Most of my bookings are from appts. made after online contact and research.  For line -ups, I usually have mixed feelings.  I want to look good and I'd love to get picked as that is very flattering.... BUT I am also aware of my brothel sisters & feel them, too.  Not to mention the fact that a line-up is more lottery than competition.  One never knows what a random person walking in the door likes or is looking for.

Other thoughts?... "Hold firm, ankle.  Don't buckle on me now!", random ponderings about the guy - whether he really wants to play or if he's just a tourist passing through,... I also watch how he looks at each girl and responds to her intro to try & guess who he'll pick.
"....or if he's just a tourist passing through...":
Hmmm... What would that look like?
Maybe some giveaway facial cues?
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

KittiMinx link wrote: For some reason a good amount of the time they happen just as I'm about to grab some food so I'm thinking "....I'm hungry."
Ahh.
Timing, M'dear.....It's all about the timing.
Yes, it really IS a conspiracy
The word is out:  "Kitti tends to eat at XXXX"

<grin>
CatrinaCosta
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CatrinaCosta »

I am usually focused on the gentleman that is standing in front of me. I am trying to make eye contact with him and smiling. Once it is my turn to introduce myself I am focused on speaking clearly and loud enough to be heard but slowly enough that my name can be understood. But my main focus it maintaining posture, eye contact, and a smile.
When only the best will do...[/size]
@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

CatrinaCosta link wrote: I am usually focused on the gentleman that is standing in front of me. I am trying to make eye contact with him and smiling. Once it is my turn to introduce myself I am focused on speaking clearly and loud enough to be heard but slowly enough that my name can be understood. But my main focus it maintaining posture, eye contact, and a smile.
You hit on all the major points!
Smile, eye contact, clear name and positive posture
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

CatrinaCosta link wrote: I am usually focused on the gentleman that is standing in front of me. I am trying to make eye contact with him and smiling. Once it is my turn to introduce myself I am focused on speaking clearly and loud enough to be heard but slowly enough that my name can be understood. But my main focus it maintaining posture, eye contact, and a smile.

And the lady wins the Quepie doll!

while I have never picked from a lineup in my life (Well once back in the 70's BUT.....) I can honestly say that while sitting watching a lineup at LRN, it was for all of the above mentioned reasons that I grabbed this lady for some time at the bar and then took a walk with her... (Despite having absolutely NO intentions of partying that day)  A refreshing change from the vacant looks and blank stares you so often find in a line up.