Two Girl Parties

Brothel Guides By Courtesans and Members
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Two Girl Parties

Post by rachelvarga »

How do two girl parties work? Can you pick the ladies? How does negotiation work?

Most of the you have probably chosen the first lady and may have another in mind. That is okay but it's still best to ask your lady who she would recommend. She may name the one you have in mind. If she doesn't then there is nothing wrong with asking her about a certain girl.

I would say that most of the time it will work out but realistically some ladies may not want to party with others. Maybe they don't get along with them or have their own reasons. Who knows? Whatever the reason it's her decision and it's final. Recommendations usually turn out well because we have probably partied with them, we get along well, or we have no problem so let's try it out.

When you negotiate make sure you tell them all the things you want to experience just like any other party because not all ladies are bisexual.

That's about it. Easy peasy.
Geyser Soze
Noob
Noob

Post by Geyser Soze »

Not that I'm any expert, but with my favorite lady at the MR...multiple parties over the past two and a half years, we had discussed, more frequently, a 'two-lady party', which I'd never done.
She had a fellow courtesan in mind, and my #1 lady and I discussed what I'd like to receive from them, what I'd like to 'provide' to/for them, and #1 lady would discuss with her friend, what #2 lady/her friend would like to experience.
With the 'framework' set in mind, of course we discussed that 'some activities' may be enjoyed longer than others depending on each of our responses.
In my opinion, all my ideas came to fruition, and I was especially pleased watching them bring each other to "O" and then my so-called talents bringing each lady to their own "O" as the other watched or pleasured me, pleasured herself, or helped pleasure the lady being the object of my attention at the time.
Overall, just discuss it in plain language...thoughts, ideas, positions/toys or no toys, 'who's on first, what's on second :))" and then 'while engaged' listen, sip some wine, hang out in the jacuzzi, and discuss if each participant is having fun and being fulfilled.
My #1 joy with a lady is doing my best to bring her pleasure and, IMO, afterwards, she is even more willing to burn those calories and show her best talent in bringing me to "O"...but, as I said, I strive for "Ladies First"!
Can't wait to get back to the MR for my fav lady, and then maybe another or two, individually and then maybe a repeat 3some.
Yup,
it was easy and not complicated.
Geyser Soze