How would you describe your personality?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

How would you describe your personality?

Post by Vanityaffair »

I describe my personality as funny, talkative, friendly, truthful, intelectual, some times nosey but in a good way, curious, sexual, passionate, educated hooker, Aquarius and most of my friends are males.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

That's a good question... maybe the ladies can help me?  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Chicago your funny and informative. Full of a lot of exploring and experience in the brothel world
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

;D....I am afraid to ask anyone.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Good question.  I'm trying to think of the best way to describe my personality.  A moody loner probably best describes me, lol.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote: ;D ....I am afraid to ask anyone.
Probably best not to! Lol

Here’s my take on Cobia

Good ole country boy who likes to have fun, plays hard and works harder. A little hot headed at times but will give the shirt off his back
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
John Jag
Noob
Noob

Post by John Jag »

I am Loyal, honest,like to have fun.sometime aloof,but once I get to know you VERY fun! I have always said the my true me comes out in the bedroom(or other places),I'm a verygood and  passionate lover. I am the best friend that you would ever hope to have. I like to to things the right way. I'm very upfront. Quiet,but I can talk your ear off...What you see is what you get. I like all of the finer things in life. I have many many life experiences that shape how I am. I am very open minded and I like people and like to have good friends! I'm an EFNJ if you are into the Briggs personality test took the test yesterday.
Last edited by John Jag on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’m a smartass by nature. If I like you I will tease you if I don’t tease you I either don’t know you or don’t like you.

I’m very shy around new people, I will sit back and listen until I feel comfortable joining in. I don’t BS, I’m a straight shooter and will tell it like it is. I have my opinions and will share when prompted. I have zero tolerance for stupidity, I can handle ignorance because that means the person doesn’t know better.

I’m a very emotional and loyal person. I stand behind my friends and in front if needed. I keep my word and am very trustworthy. If I say I will do something I will do it unless it’s impossible. I only have a very few real friends as I hold that term in high esteem. I have many friendly acquaintances that many people would refer to as friends.

I go by my gut and trust it and am slow to trust others until they’ve shown they deserve it
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I'm sorta quiet/shy by nature and for most of my life I've often been tagged as being a "nice guy".  I don't mind meeting new people and I get along with pretty much everyone.  Considering that I've had to manage people at work for a good part of my career, I tend to be more of a diplomat at times, rather than taking sides during arguments ...LOL.

Also, everyone gets my respect, unless they do something that loses it, then it takes a lot to regain my trust again. 8)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I'm an agreeable person. Passionate, realistic, can be shy with ladies, but also have a side of me that don't like to be BS'd. Don't like the vitriol behind a computer screen, would much rather be told face to face. I'm easy going and open to adult commentary  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts