Participation

Everything about the brothel life is here.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Participation

Post by elkogfe »

Hey guy and gals,

I have decided that  monas and inez needs to be part of this forum.  We love having many places for customers to see our wonderful reviews and talk about Elko.

However,  I want it to be clear we love the SIN board and will always be an active member no matter what.  The value of that board is emense and I hope all who have decided not to be a part re consider as it is a valuable site regardless of what has occurred.  We are here to talk about the girls anyways ... just my Opinion.  Stay tuned we got some big plans for brothellife.com

Lastly,  I hope ladies reviews that have links to the Sin board are not removed on this site should a lady post one...

Thanks
Louis
Last edited by elkogfe on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Welcome aboard,
You can be members of any board you like

No rules against that here

Look forward to you and the Ladies participation
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yes, welcome Louis ....bring them on..... ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

That's terrific, Louis! Many of us are wondering how you'll handle our patronage if we lack participation on the SIN board. Thank you!
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

FumbleNutts link wrote: That's terrific, Louis! Many of us are wondering how you'll handle our patronage if we lack participation on the SIN board. Thank you!

I would think existing clients even if they stop posting on sin would be grandmongered in with the rates they currently enjoy
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

Fortunately many are using the same handles.  So whether you are on SIN or BL you will receive our Monger rate. 

The main thing is being active and having a good amount of combined posts..

We will be posting our special here and catering then to BL so just stand by!
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

We usually have like 5 spinners who do you refer?

Spinner-City.com

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Welcome to the board Louis now get those sexy Elko ladies on here. I heard rumor you might have a spinner in the house.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I guess they have decided not to participate. Been pretty quiet from the Elko contingency

Their choice, their loss...
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

SixT9er link wrote: I guess they have decided not to participate. Been pretty quiet from the Elko contingency

Their choice, their loss...

Sometimes you have to make business decisions to avoid a conflict of interest. It's probably nothing personal, though I don't disagree with your statement.

Dirk
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
Sometimes you have to make business decisions to avoid a conflict of interest. It's probably nothing personal, though I don't disagree with your statement.

Dirk
I guess they’re doing so well they don’t need the additional space to advertise for free.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Mona's/Inez have been pretty quiet lately ...LOL ...but they are still posting lineups.  I'm surprised that Jennifer@MR doesn't post current lineups here too, since she always keeps the other board updated.  The same with some of the other houses like the CR and Sheri's.  I've mentioned this new site to several ladies that I know at both houses who I assumed passed the info on to other at their houses, so they know this place exists ...LOL.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I enjoy both boards - except for all the friction on SIN  :(
It's more about the journey than the destination!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Yes Dr. Who, I think with the lack of advertising opportunities it would behoove all to use all sites to post line ups and such  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
inezsdd
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by inezsdd »

we are still here.  Just not as active due to many reasons!
INEZ'S D&D  Elkogfe.com  Join Our Team            
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Every Brothel in Nevada is a Gem. Every Brothel has a different business model. It would be sad if anyone here found fault with a brothel (there's 49 other states just waiting for You). Participation here by Brothel Owners/Authorized Staff thru-out the state should be at 100%. While it's impossible for me to go to every brothel and have sex with every Lady, I want any of Them reading this to know that I am an active customer AND I do read the Ladies profiles and the advertisements here, AND make decisions from what I read HERE (I don't read house/bunny boards and outdated boards full of grumpy old men). I'm not the only One who is figuring out that this is THE 'go to' board. More and more Brothel Operators are seeing/going to see that it is in their best interests to encourage their Ladies to put up a profile here and get their regular advertising on here. Getting 'scared off' by a 'grey area' comment or two is unproductive. It's great to see how many Ladies are participating in the General Discussion and Off Topic sections too!  :)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I have never nor will I ever, tell any member not to go on SIN. BrothelLife is not about me,  it's about all of us.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.