Gina @ Chicken Ranch

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Gina @ Chicken Ranch

Post by 1bytetoomany »

I have partied with Gina many times this past year. I still feel like a Prince, with a beautiful, attentive Princess, when I am with this fabulous woman. I was captivated by her on our first party, and I still find her captivating. I enjoy partying with Gina every chance I get. My trips to Pahrump always seem to be when she is working. I wonder why? I reviewed her in February 2017 on her CR profile page using the name Charlie.
https://chickenranchbrothel.com/index.p ... /item/gina

If you have partied with Gina before, you know, this and her previous reviews are just like “preaching to the choir” for you. When I read the other reviews, I think, these people know the same Gina I know. They see what I see in her. They feel what I feel with her. This woman is uniquely gifted and skilled in making your time with her truly memorable.

If you have never partied with Gina, if what you have read about her, or seen in her pictures, or observed in a line-up appeal to you, come to the Chicken Ranch and talk to her about a party. She loves to party… and I found her to be budget friendly. I can’t speak about sticker shock, but I am sure you will be shocked by Gina’s stunning beauty when you see her up close and personal. Think supermodel. Your party with her will be unforgettable.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Great review!

She sounds like a winner!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Very nice, Byte! Thanks for the link too  :) She's a looker  8)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts