First Car

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

First Car

Post by SixT9er »

First car you owned or drove when you first got your license?

69 Mustang
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
John Jag
Noob
Noob

Post by John Jag »

I do have to say that I did hace access to a 1974 Mercedes 450 SL for special dates along with A Jaguar XJ6.......I'mon car 23 or 24 now
John
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Lexie James link wrote: Very nice! I had a red 66 Mustang as my first car![/size]
My first NEW car was an 06 Mustang GT convertible, dark red with a black top (and no spoiler).
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Post by Metalhead »

1st off I've been driving sense I was 9  in farm trucks ranch equipment etc. but my 1st vehicle after getting my licence was the white trash mobile aka a P.O.S. 1986 Chevy El Camino with a rebuilt Buick 455ci I swear that car was possessed & was useless in winter. I was warned but had to buy it anyway. 
Last edited by Metalhead on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

A 1967 Rambler "Rebel".  The most note worthy feature is that there were ratchets on the side of the front seats.  Work those and the seat backs laid down flat, completely flat.  Other guys had cooler cars but they didn't have ratcheting seats!  Fortunately my girlfriend's father did not know about this feature.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

A friend of mine had a Corvair.  Remember those and the hatchet job Ralph Nader did on them?  Anyway I was right behind him one day as he came to a stop at an intersection, whereupon his engine fell out onto the ground!
CatrinaCosta
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CatrinaCosta »

I learned to drive in what I loving called "Hi Guy". It was a yellow Pinto, my dad and Uncle used [/size]primer on it whenever it rusted I believe it had every color of primer on it and my Uncle had written "Hi Guy" in primer on the back. I hated that car and it was a stick shift.
[/size]My first car was actually a Blue Mazda B2000 pickup. I loved it I had it for a couple years before some guy in a hurry and not paying attention rear ended me ran his little VW bug right under the bed of my little truck. Smashed the front of his car shoved my truck into park. That was the end of my truck.
When only the best will do...[/size]
@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com
John Jag
Noob
Noob

Post by John Jag »

Catrina, At least you didn't get blown up in the Pinto!!...Too bad about the pickup!
John
CatrinaCosta
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CatrinaCosta »

True John, the only that happened with the Pinto was I popped the clutch and it ended up over the curb. So telling my dad was not fun we all had to go out and lift the front of the car back over it. It is funny now but not so much back then.
When only the best will do...[/size]
@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com
John Jag
Noob
Noob

Post by John Jag »

Time does heal and makes things funny in retrospect.
John