Ladies, What are you thinkin' during a Lineup?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Re: Ladies, What are you thinkin' during a Lineup?

Post by rachelvarga »

Truthfully a line up is all about business because you don't know them yet. I just try to look my best, stand straight, and smile. If I get picked I will sit down with them and see if I want to party with them. I don't party with everyone. I don't party with dicks, assholes, drunks, arrogant pricks and the like. We don't do lineups mandatory so it's really not a huge thing for us.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

CatrinaCosta link wrote: I am usually focused on the gentleman that is standing in front of me. I am trying to make eye contact with him and smiling. Once it is my turn to introduce myself I am focused on speaking clearly and loud enough to be heard but slowly enough that my name can be understood. But my main focus it maintaining posture, eye contact, and a smile.

Yes.....talk slowly and loud enough to hear over the music.  Eye contact is important  also.  You gave a great answer !!!

I hate it when ladies talk too softly and 100 miles a hr. : :)
Last edited by Cobia on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

They’re thinking when they see me

“Please don’t pick me, PLEASE”
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Cobia link wrote:

Yes.....talk slowly and loud enough to hear over the music.  Eye contact is important  also.  You gave a great answer !!!

I hate it when ladies talk too softly and 100 miles a hr. : :)

When a lady looks over (or through) me with that "hundred mile stare"... and/or mumbles her name it's an absolute sigh to me that she has no interest in a party with me...  And yet Sooooo many of the ladies do it on every lineup........