ATF

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

ATF

Post by SixT9er »

What does “All Time Favorite” mean to you?

What does a Lady or client do that elevates them to a higher status?

Do you/can you have multiple ATF’s?

Does having an ATF diminish the others Ladies you’ve been with?

I used to have a few ATF’s now I have 1 and very fond memories of many others. I’ve had many Great parties with Ladies who are favorites but not ATF.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

ATF?  Can't say that I have just one.  How about AWF?  ...All Week Favorite, haha!

I tend to repeat several times with the same lady during each trip.. I think my record was 5 nights in a row with Mikki Lynn at BR. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chicagobob link wrote: ATF?  Can't say that I have just one.  How about AWF?  ...All Week Favorite, haha!

I tend to repeat several times with the same lady during each trip.. I think my record was 5 nights in a row with Mikki Lynn at BR.

AWF??? OK works for me let's go with that.???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Ironman link wrote:
AWF??? OK works for me let's go with that.???

Well then let me add a couple more... Alexandria Moon at KitKat, Farrah Banks at BR, and KnowMe at BR. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

SixT9er link wrote: What does “All Time Favorite” mean to you?

What does a Lady or client do that elevates them to a higher status?

Do you/can you have multiple ATF’s?

Does having an ATF diminish the others Ladies you’ve been with?

I used to have a few ATF’s now I have 1 and very fond memories of many others. I’ve had many Great parties with Ladies who are favorites but not ATF.

I don't think you can have multiple ATFs. It kind of goes against calling one an ATF. You can have current favorites. And you can have an all time favorite, and at some point one of your current favorites can surpass your ATF.

But as in Highlander, there can be only one.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

georoc01 link wrote:
I don't think you can have multiple ATFs. It kind of goes against calling one an ATF. You can have current favorites. And you can have an all time favorite, and at some point one of your current favorites can surpass your ATF.

But as in Highlander, there can be only one.

Your take on it is similar. too mine.? Can you picture yours walking around with a soward? I can mine.??
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

My ATF right Now is Roxy at the Dovetail .. I feel very comy and at ease around Her .. She edges out Abby and Jessy .. Cobia Jessy is Asian You should try an Asian some day .. The Ladies who I feel at ease with and have fun with .I also feel like the Lady and I have a Vibe ... That is what an ATF is to Me
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

CatrinaCosta link wrote: Sorry to jump in on you. I am loving the conversation and I admit that I am rolling on the floor laughing at the reference to age. But maybe that gives them even more experience in order to base their knowledge of an ATF. I mean Doctor Who has traveled thru time and space he better than anyone might know the answer to that question. :)  
I am just wondering if the ladies have ATF clients as well. I know that I have clients that I click with and have a lot in common with and we are able to sit and talk and have a blast. It is a more relaxed time with them which makes them more at easy as well. So I feel like the whole adventure is better. Those tend to be clients that come back and are repeats. So to go back to what you have all commented it is the ladies that you go back to see over and over the one you feel like you make that connection with where you can be friends.

I'm sure if a lady has a client she connects with, or does something extra special can be considered an ATC.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Does saying you have an ATF in any way diminish your thoughts of the quality of parties with other you've had that were great parties? Should the Ladies who are favorites but not your ATF be offended or take it personally that you have named an ATF who isn't them?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Ladies aren't going to be offended if you aren't naming them as the one. Lol Like ladies go around exclaiming that Joe Shmo just announced that they are his ATF.

All the great one's were an ATF at one time or another, never more than one at a single period but many throughout the years I have named. I really think the only qualification that I had was that a saw them multiple times, many were above 40 parties some in the 70's. Nothing worse than seeing a guy claiming a lady is his ATF after only 2 or 3 parties. JMO
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: Ladies aren't going to be offended if you aren't naming them as the one.
They may not be offended that you didn’t name them but offended you named someone else...
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

SixT9er link wrote: They may not be offended that you didn’t name them but offended you named someone else...

They don't care. Never heard ladies brag or hurt about that guy stuff. They care about being top booker, that kinda stuff
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote:
They don't care. Never heard ladies brag or hurt about that guy stuff. They care about being top booker, that kinda stuff
I disagree
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

SixT9er link wrote: Does saying you have an ATF in any way diminish your thoughts of the quality of parties with other you've had that were great parties? Should the Ladies who are favorites but not your ATF be offended or take it personally that you have named an ATF who isn't them?
No, it doesn't diminish my thoughts of the parties with other ladies, nor should the ladies not named such be offended. Not in any way am I implying that one's better in the sack than the other. Because my ATF brings out the best in me, and has certain qualities that I'm attracted to, is why she's my ATF. Make sense? Sometimes I'm not too articulate  :)

Sled, I don't believe all ladies are in the same bucket in that they just want to be top booker and such things along those lines. Many ladies just want to come out ahead, and enjoy what they're doing. Take Belle for instance. She wants to stay longer than a week at Dove in April, but of course she wants to know that she's not losing anything. Ladies like her talk about clients with passion, and I think many ladies do too, but understand why they can't openly on a board.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Does saying you have an ATF in any way diminish your thoughts of the quality of parties with other you've had that were great parties? Should the Ladies who are favorites but not your ATF be offended or take it personally that you have named an ATF who isn't them?

OK I kinda have some experience with this one.

Best answer I can come up with it really dependes on the lady, and what kind of arrangement you have with her.

In 2012 the top half of my roster so to speak were  all working at mustang plus several others I had past history with.

They all knew Kristine was at the front of the line I had some sort of bond with her they couldn't touch. So they didn't try to. But they also knew that whomever was next it would be based only on how well they rocked my universe on the mattress.

So At the time Ka or well she goes by Whitney played smart and chose to focus on making sure she held on to for lack of a better term 1st booty call positon.

Whomever was in that spot was whom I was going to next if I had any money Left once Kristine called it a night.

So the duel so to speak was not to remove Kristine it was to just maintain position for who rode shot gun.

All that being said Kristine would have been offended if she thought I was going to another girl because she thought I thought the sex with her was not enough.

I say this because the one time she mistakenly on her part thought that was a problem she really brought it that next night or more so then usual I almost didn't survive that Rodeo.?. Got to love it when the ladies think its a contest to see if they can F--k  into a coma.??
Last edited by Ironman on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: I disagree

Yes, you are correct on this one.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote:
I didn't have time to mention this last night I obviously disagree with Sled on this to a point and stick with my it really depends on the girl and what your arrangement is with her.

But I get why Sled has this opinion.

Now I don't know if Sled still books parties or not actually We have not.communicated in about a year and a half. I am not even sure I have the correct Cell number anymore.

Last time I  was in Reno I didn't even have half what I felt was the bare minimum of what I would want assuming he was even available to give me a ride to avoid that damn F en Kelly Fair mustang insist on adding to all parties if you came to the Ranch via way of uber or lyft car.?

Anyway so I didn't Evy try to contact him my last trip. I  didn't want him to waist his time.

Although Charlotte had me pondering rather or not I could chance a small charge on my one and only card with  very small limit and high interests fees which would have been even higher because most not all but most ranches run your cards as a cash advance.

Anyway be all that as it may. In fairness to sleep he has booked a lot of parties over the years at MLBR LRN ext.

Being top booker for tbe month is kind of a big deal at least after MLBR. Check out the signature banners of some of the ladies on the rabit forum actually read them don't just look at the pictures.??

There was also a time top booker was a  BFD at Sheris.

So while I am going to disagree with Sled because he is lumping alll the ladies together.
That is not. really fair.

None of the ladies I booked were that way including  my one and only booking in a Hof owned Ranch LRN 09.

I get where Sled is getting is opinion from.

I am just going to respectfully agree to disagree to a point anyway.?

I aldo know for a fact sometimes the girl gets a little bent if they think you are going to another girl because she didn't do  a good enough job on the mattress with you.

Especially if she considers you  one of her favorite clients.

This happened to me twice actually.

The first time with Kristine I was a little offended she  would think that was why I booked after she called a night.

I am like nooo! You know you are my girl but you stayed up way past your bed time for me and had a 9 am shift.

So she went to bed about 2 30 am.

See when I first met Kristine she was at CR there were I think 8 girls to choose from and they were essentially on call 24/7 if some dumb ass like me rolled in at 2 am.

When we finally had our second up close and personal at Sheris she was night shift and once that bar closes Sheris is a ghost town by 2 am.

If you don't have your dance partner lined up or you are a whale. Sheris is not the place to be at 2 or 3 am.

By the time she was at 28 in 2012 she was day shift.  I didn't know because I was an of shit appointment. She would be given 8 hours If she wanted them to sleep. Once I left.

I thought she had to be on the floor by 9 am.

So when she said at 2 she was sleepy I was like OK. So my intent was to just hang out in the bar till  9  or 9 30 am or so When Sled who out of kindness on his part agreed to pick me up and return me to my hotel.

But of course Kassie who now goes by Whitney emerged from wherever she was hiding at started shaking her ass in front of me. I am like OK maybe I can again.

That later led to  a couple of entertaining hours after in the party with Whitney. Watching her work some yahoo in the bar who couldn't make up his mind  rather he wanted to or not so for whatever reason started talking to me.

Which led to about half an hour of Whitney continuing to work yshoo. But at the same time put me back in the mood just in case yahoo whimped out.

That or that green stuff she was drinking at that point was giving her funny ideas.?

Eventually yahoo took the plunge at this point I was low on funds I left the rest at my hotel for what I hopid was going to be another party with Kristine before leaving town. But I was back in the mood again and it was still only 8 am so I spent what I had left on me fot a wham bam on another brunette that went by Rose.

But see if I known how the Rules worked I would just booked Kristine for the night.

Would screwed around till she needed to do I would have just layed quietly at that point while she slept.  Would been cheaper considering how it all played out.

Of course when Kristine found out she was a little bent. Not so much that I spent money on a party with other girls but if I wanted more why didn't I ask her to stay up?

Simple my dumb ass didn't know the rules and I thought I was being a good guy by letting my favorite girl go to bed.

Initially this led to the silent treatment for about 3 hours no answering my texts. But eventually she red what I texted said OK its OK but next time just ask me to stay up silly no big deal.

I then reminded her I was Still in town and Sled again out of kindness was giving me another ride this time one waiy only. But no Kelly Fare find my way back later was my plan, and when we started out towards Mustang Kristine had not yet gave any indication she had any interests in making up over what was really just a ignorance of of the rules and. initially typing to behave myself. But about 5 minutes into the drive out it was probably around 10 30 pm I am thinking OK? Guess Kristine is mad at me,but she be over it before my next trip which was only about 10 weeks away this was a rare late summer trip to Reno. So I was thinking Whitney.  But about 5 minutes in Kristine sends the next time ask me to stay up silly

Followed about 2 minutes later by the Oh I forgot you were in town for another night.Sled is bringing you out text, and could we stop at the store for her.

She was also still awake and available if I wanted her.

So we did the make up sex thing.

Even though at that point I think she understood it wasn't her not.doing enough it was me working grave yard for about a decade at that point being wide awake having a little money in my pocket, and Kss or Whitney wiggling her ass in front of me.

If I had known the ruies I would have just had Kristine stay up.  But it made for a better story the way it worked out.

It also loosely very loosely inspired my most widely viewed Monkey monger adventure.
Over 100 down loads about 300 previews.
What were you guys doing watching it 25 times each and sharing the links?

Obviously I nailed my interpretation.of that song or a lot of you were feeling guilty about something at the time. Most of my monkey monger stories were around 40 downloads and 90 previews. But not that one.?

Anyway yes at any given time even if money is a big part of it there is a little more to it sometimes. Other factors come into it.

Although I made it very clear I was leaving when we were done that next night. Kristine said in so many words not to worry by the time she would be done with me I wouldn't even consideration changing my mind she was going to empty my ammo completely not her exact words but implied.

By the time the next trip rolled around if I  was left to  my own devices again on night 1 of a two night trip she was the perfered choice. But if she went to bed and Whitney started wiggling her ass in front of me.....Basically at that point we had an understanding that my reasons for booking another had nothing to do with how the sex with her was or wasn't. It was about my weakness for Whitney's rear view. Which honestly Kristine should have already known Kristine me in 08 with her rear view.

At least back in 2012 & early 13 at least from behind and PB can verify this On what I think was at this point still his most recent trip. When he wasn't renewing with a couple of ladies he already knew he was  introducing himself to my ATF and my top Booty call girl.

So he can verify from behind anyway they were very similar.

Party styles were similar too although Whitney was and is a little more naughty.

But it really didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Why if Kristine wasn't around around Whitney's room was the next logical stop.

Unfortunately now 6 years later Kristine is gone long gone.☹☹☹☹

I still like Whitney and her rear view I just can't afford it anymore also a bummer☹☹ but 2 times less of a bummer!?
Last edited by Ironman on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

KittiMinx link wrote: My ATF clients are the ones who are chill, go with the flow, and don't give a damn. Life's too short to take things too seriously.
Now there's a lady after my heart  :-*
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well for me calling her an ATF is generally the kiss of death, 'cause about the time she "retires" and I go in search of my next ATF. So I most often refer to her as my Current ATF.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Mikey link wrote: Well for me calling her an ATF is generally the kiss of death, 'cause about the time she "retires" and I go in search of my next ATF. So I most often refer to her as my Current ATF.
Funny you say this because although it’s not happened it is a thought that has run through my mind
“Now I’ve finally found the one ATF and poof she leaves”! Lol
Either that or she doesn’t want to see me ever again!
Got to love the tricks your own minds plays on you
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Ironman link wrote:
Your take on it is similar. too mine.? Can you picture yours walking around with a soward? I can mine.??
Did you mean sword?