Can you go too far with Green on St Patrick’s Day?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Can you go too far with Green on St Patrick’s Day?

Post by SixT9er »

i was walking thru the bakery department this morning at the store and noticed the edges of the rolls and buns were green. For me green on a bread product is the clear indication it’s time to toss the bread! Obviously they used coloring in the dough to make it green but there is no way I would buy them, they looked too unappetizing to me.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I had the same problem with McDonalds when they used to (maybe they still do) have the green shakes for StPatty's Day, they reminded me of barf, I could never drink one.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Most holidays have become over commercialized these days, not just St. Patty's day with all the green ...LOL.  It's also a tradition here in Chicago, where the city even dyes the Chicago River green that runs through downtown.

McDs still sell those green Shamrock shakes for St. Patty's Day.  I've never had one either, since I don't like mint flavored milkshakes.  ;D
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Mikey link wrote: I had the same problem with McDonalds when they used to (maybe they still do) have the green shakes for StPatty's Day, they reminded me of barf, I could never drink one.
The shamrock shake is my favorite part of St. Patrick's day! They are so yummy! Especially with a shot of baileys or peppermint schnapps![/size]