Whitney just knocked my brain sideways

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
quest4tail
Noob
Noob

Whitney just knocked my brain sideways

Post by quest4tail »

Holy shite this girl is a freak!  I've partied with her five times now.  Last week I visited her at the Mustang Ranch and had one of the top experiences of my life.  WoWoWoW is what I have to say.  It was like going on every amusement park ride at the same time! It felt like a 20 minute session of complete destruction.  Not many ladies can handle me full throttle like that!  Whitney not only took it like a champion, but screamed for it more and more and was ready to keep going after I had one of the most intense pops I can ever remember.  WOW.  I came into the party feeling like I had a million bats flying around my brain.  Whitney fucked me so good that she not only set all the bats free, but turned my fucking brain sideways in the process!  She may have been ready for round two, but I was just lying down in the bed thinking "HOLY SHITE, WTF JUST HAPPENED??!"  Holy crap it was sooooo intense! It took me a few days to get my brain screwed back in properly!! THANKS FOR FREEING THE BATS WHITNEY OMFG YOU ARE THE BEST!!
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

I have a bat that needs to be set free! I hope to meet you someday Whitney, and see what you can do with my bat. ;-)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

She has that effect on people.? The girl knows. Her way around a mattress.

Next time tell her you want to upgrade to her special Native American vision quest parties  its really freaky. She tells you to close your eyes and count up to 50. When you alls open them again suddenly there is 3 naked Whitney's in front of you.

I booked with her like 6 times back in the short prime of my mongering career. Too this day I still can't figure out? How she does it.? I was going to investigate more. But my retainer fee expired.?.

Anyway in all seriousness glad you had a good time with her she definitely has some strong mojo on a mattress.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.