The "Say it today because there may be no Tomorrow" thread

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

The "Say it today because there may be no Tomorrow" thread

Post by Slednx »

These sites are all in real danger of disappearing next week when Trump signs it (FOSTA) into law. So go ahead and let it out if you want, say what you've always wanted to say but kept to yourself. I'll start with a few.

I think it is really disturbing but a handful of working girls willingly/knowingly market themselves to pedophiles. Looking like a 14 year old is one thing, but then dressing like one is a whole other. It's fucking sick all the way around.

When you have a failed negotiation and she says, "You're welcome to talk to the other ladies, we're all IC's and have our own rates." What she is really telling me is that I might want to find a less attractive girl who might be willing to give me the party I am looking for. I chose her for a reason.

I respect ladies with integrity. After quitting or being fired, don't then cry to me telling me how the house Madam called you a "BORE" or tell everyone in a room how a house owes you thousands and won't pay what is due to you. Don't do any of that, then end up going right back to that very house.
Last edited by Slednx on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!