Lily @ Inez's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Lily @ Inez's

Post by Crappie1 »

Grabbed some lunch on Tuesday and headed back to Inez's. Julie welcomed me in and I asked to see Lily.

As many of the girls do not wish to have their faces shown in photos, please take my word that Stephanie , Lily, Jade, and all are simply stunningly beautiful. Again, easy nego for a 1hr party and the bunny was wound up.

Lily has been reviewed many times so this will be brief. All reviews are spot on, and the language barrier is not an obstacle for this energizer bunny. BUT if she is trying to communicate something to you stop and figure it out because if it is something about you that is turning her on hold on tight brother because when you figure out what she wanting you are on the Lily train. It will not matter how big or strong you are because you are handling 10,000 volts.

Staggered out into the light about 3pm with a big grin. If she'll have me I'll be joining her school again for sure  ;) Crappie1
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

Thank  you!
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Stopped by Inez's to hang out with Peter early on Tuesday afternoon and ran into Shooter as well. Visited with them for a couple hours, solid fellas both. Quite an education in just a couple hours time.  : :)   Peter and Stephanie ended up drawing my name from the Mongerfest raffle bowl while we were there. Smokes!!! The prize was a free party which I turned into a great late night repeat with the Energizer bunny Lily. Party's with Lily have been reviewed many times over so I will just say again she will not stop. It is now clear to me that repeats will just keep getting better and keep happening over and over and over...

Huge shout out to Louis, Anna, Peter, Tawny, and all the ladies for showing this newbie an unbelievable introduction with their welcoming hospitality and generous comps. There is no question in my mind why some many mongers consider NE Nevada home base in their travels.

Thank You All
Last edited by Crappie1 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com