Thanks and Hello

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Thanks and Hello

Post by Crappie1 »

Thanks Vanity and Rachel for getting that registration mess I created all lined out. : :)

Hello mongers and ladies,
Thanks to you, Crappie had an outstanding first voyage into LPIN.

To all the lurkers out there,
Time to join. Not long ago I was out there also. Ask your questions, listen to what the old head mongers and the ladies tell you. Just finished my first trip and it could not have gone better. While I've only been from Wells to Battle Mountain and between, I talked to the owners, managers, bartenders, and especially the ladies about these guys and gals. While they may jab, cuss, and sometimes just agree to disagree, and once in a while worse :o > :( : :) , the ones who are the most forthcoming and honest when posting are rock solid and respected wherever I went. Trust them, square yourself, and jump in.

Thanks Crappie1
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Welcome Crappie!

Hope this place makes it through FOSTA and we can all get to know you better
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Welcome, brother crappie  :) Heard you made a big splash out there in northeast Nevada! I'll have to get my jig and minnow, and try to catch you out there sometime  ;D 4lb test on an ultra light does the trick for me  ;)

You're starting out the right way with very nice ladies. That lurking you did helped you out  8) May you have many more trips that are terrific, and meet many nice people.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Welcome aboard, Crappie!  Good to see that you survived your trip, after doing all of those parties with some great ladies.  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Dr. Who link wrote: Welcome aboard, Crappie!  Good to see that you survived your trip, after doing all of those parties with some great ladies.  ;D
FumbleNutts link wrote: Welcome, brother crappie  :) Heard you made a big splash out there in northeast Nevada! I'll have to get my jig and minnow, and try to catch you out there sometime  ;D 4lb test on an ultra light does the trick for me  ;)

You're starting out the right way with very nice ladies. That lurking you did helped you out  8) May you have many more trips that are terrific, and meet many nice people.
Thanks guys, cannot wait for the next trip out West.
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com