Belle @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Belle @ Dovetail

Post by Crappie1 »

After some rest and 27 laps around the Elko WalMart looking for beverage supplies I rolled into West Carlin around 8pm Wed. Was greeted by lovely Monica and who is on the couch in all his KSF glory but Wayne208. After shaking his hand my first thought was oh hell no you're not gonna geo me. About the time I was going to lay the ole stink eye stare on him the show he had arranged began with a runway parade of barely clothed ladies and only got more interesting from that point on. We'll leave it there.

The ladies had let me come out for lunch earlier that day and I got to meet Belle for the first time. I read where an old head monger wrote that these pre party meetings were considered foreplay. He was spot on. My only regret of this entire trip is that I did not get more time chatting with or get to see Wayne before he left. He is a solid hard core roller and I needed the good time he showed me that night more than I could have realized. Thanks Wayne.

The reason I didn't see Wayne off is because that as we finished a couple of drinks Belle looked me right in the eyes and said "are you ready". Now if you have ever been around her for a couple hours and heard that, just try to tell me you could hang out a little longer and I'll laugh you out of the room.

Belle is a COY winner and legend who gives a party that will leave you weak legged and cross eyed on the front porch of the Dove at 0030 if you aren't careful.

After saying goodbyes to Belle, Monica, and sweet Roxy I headed back to Elko. Megan dear, I missed you on the way out but Monica tells you will be there when I get back and the DD is on baby!!!

With a school of mermaids like that who would ever want to leave Carlin. ;) Crappie1
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Oh yeah, that stare  :) Belle's thinking she's going to get your young ass in that room and wear you out! lol To get Belle'd my friend is to be on the fast track of being a KSF. Drop that trainee shit  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie I am glad You had a Good time hangin with Me at The Dovetail . The Show the Ladies put on was Great and I will leave it at That for now ..With Megan and Belle and Roxy who Can't have fun at the Dovetail ? I also got Belled the next Day ..  ;)   . The Ladies all Like You at Both Inez's and The Dovetail so Have fun My Friend . Glad I was there to Meet You .. I also Ran into Bob the next night and We also had a Good time .. I think Bob is way KSFer than Me IMHO .. :o  .. Now I have to meet Fumble as with Him and Bob and Crappie we would tear Elko a New one .. And I would Party with all the ladies and let them sit on The Sofa ..LOL
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie I am glad You had a Good time hangin with Me at The Dovetail . The Show the Ladies put on was Great and I will leave it at That for now ..With Megan and Belle and Roxy who Can't have fun at the Dovetail ? I also got Belled the next Day ..  ;)   . The Ladies all Like You at Both Inez's and The Dovetail so Have fun My Friend . Glad I was there to Meet You .. I also Ran into Bob the next night and We also had a Good time .. I think Bob is way KSFer than Me IMHO .. :o  .. Now I have to meet Fumble as with Him and Bob and Crappie we would tear Elko a New one .. And I would Party with all the ladies and let them sit on The Sofa ..LOL

Sounds like a plan buddy!!!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Oh yeah, that stare  :) Belle's thinking she's going to get your young ass in that room and wear you out! lol To get Belle'd my friend is to be on the fast track of being a KSF. Drop that trainee shit  ;D
FN, not even close yet. Crappie will be in the kiddie pool for some time. When I left the other night, Wayne had split, ChicagoBob's wake hadn't reached that far west yet, and Roxy was alone and looked lonely. Now you tell me, what kind of KSF could have left her like that? Will not happen again ;)
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Belle! Wow! I can think of at least three times I went back (ooops 4) to party with Her and within the first word or two She had another Lady in there with Us and - Double -Wow! Wish I could have made it to Carlin for that gathering, sounds like You Guys had a blast! (of course You would!)  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Great memories already Lee, cannot imagine after 2,5,30, 117 repeats.

Sure hope to find out ;)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Like I tell My Friends .. Life is made of Memories so get Your butts out there and make some .
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Like I tell My Friends .. Life is made of Memories so get Your butts out there and make some .
Workin' on it. Thanks for the geo pass that night Wayne. Would not want to have missed that memory.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Wayne tried to Geo me, but I was there first!  All the ladies were looking HOT!  You just can't go wrong with Belle, Roxy, or Megan.  Come to think of it, wouldn't that make a perfect trifecta?  ;) :P   : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Chicagobob link wrote: Wayne tried to Geo me, but I was there first!  All the ladies were looking HOT!  You just can't go wrong with Belle, Roxy, or Megan.  Come to think of it, wouldn't that make a perfect trifecta?  ;) :P   : :)
                                                                          (!yes!)

;D

(no further comment)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote: Wayne tried to Geo me, but I was there first!  All the ladies were looking HOT!  You just can't go wrong with Belle, Roxy, or Megan.  Come to think of it, wouldn't that make a perfect trifecta?  ;) :P   : :)
Oh yeah, but Wayne and I are thinking bigger that that  ;)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Bob My Friend I did not Geo You that night because we had Finally Met for the first time  .. Next time I hope you enjoy holding down the Sofa while I am partying with Roxy ...  I will try not to take too long with Her ..LMAO    ;D