Abby Dixieland @ Inez's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Abby Dixieland @ Inez's

Post by Crappie1 »

Upon finishing some chill time with the Dovetail ladies at noon on Wednesday I headed back to Inez's to meet Abby. I was more intimidated meeting this sweet southern belle than I have been about anything for a long time. I had literally read hundreds of her posts while still a lurker on another board. Many reviews from old heads lined the columns as well.

She is just as genuine in person as in all her posts. Abby is very petite with a sweet southern accent that will make you relax as she speaks. She been through a lot of challenges in her life and will share and listen to whatever you want to share with her.  Abby will be the first to tell you she might not be everyone's cup of tea but, let me be the first to tell you all that there is no doubt why she is so highly regarded by her monger fan club. If you have ever been fortunate enough to be in a LTR and made love to someone on a lazy, rainy, Sunday morning who could be trusted completely or if you are unfortunate enough not to have been and want that experience then Abby may well be your cup of tea.

Not that Abby can't still rock it, she just brought back memories from long ago for me during our party that I still cherish

Abby is in the school and will be cherished forever ;) Crappie1 
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie I also had the Honor of Partying with Abby the next day .. What a nice Southern Lady She is .. Npt to mention this was about our 7th party together and All were Great .. Thanks Abby for all of your kindness .. I wish I could have hung out Longer with the Great Guys I met . Not to Mention the awesome Ladies and Staff .
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

You know the feeling, your a lucky guy Wayne!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie Like I said it beats being Married .. And it is a Lot Cheaper then getting a Divorce . So Yeah I will stick with the Nice ladies in Elko and Carlin area  .
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

Thanks again abby is a great one
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie Like I said it beats being Married .. And it is a Lot Cheaper then getting a Divorce . So Yeah I will stick with the Nice ladies in Elko and Carlin area  .
Amen and a toast to that