Megan @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Megan @ Dovetail

Post by Lee »

Quite recently I made it to Carlin/Dovetail and partied with Megan. I don't give out details and can say it was not even close to Our first. With that sweet smile and beautiful eyes your just (well at least me) drawn off to the bedroom like a balloon on a string!  ;D  An amazing reason to keep going back!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Lee I have had 3 or 4 Parties with Megan also .What a Nice Lady and a Great Party to boot . She is My Record holder of all time . Wish I could have ran into You also  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Lee link wrote: Quite recently I made it to Carlin/Dovetail and partied with Megan. I don't give out details and can say it was not even close to Our first. With that sweet smile and beautiful eyes your just (well at least me) drawn off to the bedroom like a balloon on a string!  ;D  An amazing reason to keep going back!
wayne208 link wrote: Lee I have had 3 or 4 Parties with Megan also .What a Nice Lady and a Great Party to boot . She is My Record holder of all time . Wish I could have ran into You also  ;D

Awesome guys. I've been around long enough to know that when the stars align you need to react.
Headed West again soon!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com