Where did they have all the Ladies?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Where did they have all the Ladies?

Post by SixT9er »

So it appears at least from posts that “Mongerfest” was/is a success. I noticed a lineup of 6/7 Ladies at Inez, wondering where they put them all? Were there only 3 “party” rooms? I had heard that the building next to Inez was owned by Louis, was that made a part of Inez? Did you use Mona’s as a “Staging area”?

Please let me know how this all worked
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Louis will have to answer the rest, but they have at least 4 different party rooms. They are making it work just fine.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

No problem...  they stack them on top of one another which makes it easier for me  ;D 
Just kidding, they actually have plenty of space.  No issues whatsoever.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

Every party is now a threesome  ;D . Unless it's Bob in which case it is a foursome  ;)

I am not sure how it is managed but did not seem to be any hot bunking required, just careful scheduling I guess. The building must have tardis like properties. But certainly did not seem crowded. I wonder if could put a trailer in the car park for extra capacity, or if there is a licensing issue then?
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

If I remember correctly they converted the break room to a bedroom.  Some of the girls that wanted to come this month couldn't... still a great lineup  6 or 7 girls.  I'm not exactly sure on the number because when someone called a lineup I was busy reaching behind the bar and pulling everyone's name out of the jar except mine so I can win all the prizes.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

When I visited Saturday night, they had a full house of 6 ladies I believe. While I was there, a tall Irish looking guy and two miners were also visiting. Peter was cool to talk to as always. Unfortunately, the couple ladies who are my type weren't working yet but were scheduled in next week.

I was up there to ride the Rubies so it certainly wasn't a wasted trip. Always nice to stop in and see what's up at the huts!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Bigfoot link wrote: If I remember correctly they converted the break room to a bedroom.  Some of the girls that wanted to come this month couldn't... still a great lineup  6 or 7 girls.  I'm not exactly sure on the number because when someone called a lineup I was busy reaching behind the bar and pulling everyone's name out of the jar except mine so I can win all the prizes.
Damn boys, we've been Sasquatched !!!!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com