Roxy @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Way to go Bob I bet that will make Fumble wish He had made it their .. 4 Parties in 1 trip with Roxy Plus a Gold Seal from Bob . What a trip wish I was still there . But than again Bob and I would probably be in Jail . That Man Knows how to have Fun just Like Crappie ..
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Roxy x5
I'm going home now...  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote: Roxy x5

Haha! X5 heck ya. I'm still grinning after a week. Your's might be permanent big guy!

Safe travels.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

Truly outstanding work Bob. Definitely need to party with Roxy in the future, and Belle and Megan. Maybe all at once. Have a safe drive home Bob  :)
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Way to Go Chicago Bob 5 parties with Roxy . The word RESPECT comes to Mind to Me . Now I know That Fumble is suffering from a Lack of the Elko and Carlin Blues ..  8) 8) 
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

;D Congratulations!  ;D

Well, Well, Chicago Bob, it appears that You too have discovered "The Gem of the Northern Nevada Mountains", nestled away in a quaint and cozy log cabin on a hillside.

(Ya lucky ol  horn dawg!)
                                                                            ;D
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: Way to Go Chicago Bob 5 parties with Roxy . The word RESPECT comes to Mind to Me . Now I know That Fumble is suffering from a Lack of the Elko and Carlin Blues ..  8) 8)
Gosh KSF! That ole' Irish Horn-dog &(^%^%$#@@^%&*^(*)  > :( I'm totally jealous now  :-[ I need me a Roxy fix  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Gosh KSF! That ole' Irish Horn-dog &(^%^%$#@@^%&*^(*)  > :( I'm totally jealous now  :-[ I need me a Roxy fix  :)
Just don't wait 7 years like I did... : :)
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Had great times with Roxy, as always, on my latest trip (once we were darned sure Bob was out of town!)

Actually, great doesn't do her justice. She's enthralling every moment. from the parlor and back again.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Chicagobob link wrote: Just don't wait 7 years like I did... : :)
You don't have to worry about that, I'm already planning my next trip back either this weekend or next. In fact, I can

HARD LEE  ;D

wait! Probably some of the rest of You Guys are doing the same. I wonder if some of You might even be there before me!  :)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Notice:  Book your June parties with Roxy now!  I am reserving Roxy June 6th through June 13th for the entire week!  :P
Last edited by Chicagobob on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote: Notice:  Book your June parties with Roxy now!  I am reserving Roxy June 6th through June 13th for the entire week!  :P
LOL !!! Good to go next week and the third week of July then. Steering clear.
Lee link wrote: You don't have to worry about that, I'm already planning my next trip back either this weekend or next. In fact, I can

HARD LEE  ;D

wait! Probably some of the rest of You Guys are doing the same. I wonder if some of You might even be there before me!  :)
Lee, I won't be in over the weekend, but don't worry, I'll do my best to keep those beauties company during the week.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie I will not make it to Elko again this month ... But July is looking good so far .. I plan on Partying with all 3 gals in July so get used to sitting on the Sofa .. I will be more than Happy to Geo You  :)  
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie I will not make it to Elko again this month ... But July is looking good so far .. I plan on Partying with all 3 gals in July so get used to sitting on the Sofa .. I will be more than Happy to Geo You  :)
Think I'll go Geo, Bob in June, KSF  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Fumble that works for Me ..  I am sure that sitting on the Sofa will do wonders for Bob ..LOL ;)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

I'll gladly take the sofa to watch a trio of KSFs like Bob, Wayne, and Fumble in action. Besides, a fella won't be alone very long on that sofa!!!!  8)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie with Megan and Belle to play with I can Guarantee You that You will not get too Lonely .. Crappie want to try and meet up again ..?  I will bring the clothes You supply the Models ? Think You can handle that ?  By the time We get done We will both Be banned from Carlin and Elko .. Or in Jail and that bothers Me as I am too Pretty to go to Jail LOL .. Might invite those 2 KSFers Nutts and Bob while We are at it . That way We will have friends in The Elko Jail ..LOL  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie with Megan and Belle to play with I can Guarantee You that You will not get too Lonely .. Crappie want to try and meet up again ..?  I will bring the clothes You supply the Models ? Think You can handle that ?  By the time We get done We will both Be banned from Carlin and Elko .. Or in Jail and that bothers Me as I am too Pretty to go to Jail LOL .. Might invite those 2 KSFers Nutts and Bob while We are at it . That way We will have friends in The Elko Jail ..LOL  ;D

Your on Wayne. Skip the jail thing and let the girls handcuff us. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I keep forgetting that Jail bothers People . :o . Yeah the clothes are Being Bought and I am sure that Roxy and Her friends will like them .
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: I keep forgetting that Jail bothers People . :o . Yeah the clothes are Being Bought and I am sure that Roxy and Her friends will like them .
I'll wear lingerie for Roxy too, KSF  ;D