Vanity Affair @ Desert Club

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Vanity Affair @ Desert Club

Post by Crappie1 »

Hit the ground in SLC on Monday the 2nd running toward Battle Mountain. Called Vanity from Wendover to let her know I was coming. At least that's what I told her, actually it was to keep myself from chickening out. Rang the bell and from the start she was very calming which this newbie needed going into his first party ever. From sitting and visiting on the couch to negotiation in her room somehow she put me at ease. Truly professional.

Went with a massage and then into a full hour of an unforgettable GFE. I'll just say she used the right bait, all natural and oh soooo sweet! She never stopped the entire hour! Very intimate experience. Great massage to boot.

I got to meet Rick and Madame Bea, not sure how to spell her name, the oldest active madame in LPIN. Rick has done great work on their place, huge tiled shower area and many other updates to make us feel at home. All accessible for anyone with a disability. Talk about home, it literally is. Rick and Madame Bea were playing cards at the kitchen table when I met them. More than once Vanity offered me a sandwich from a ham she had cooked the previous day.

Want to relax, get a massage, and a great party of your choice, and maybe a meal all from a COY finalist? Look no further.
Thank You Vanity for a great first step into a whole new world, you can join my school anytime. Crappie1 ;)
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

You started out this adventure in the perfect way! Vanity's a genuine pro, and she's a caring friend  :) Madame Bea (Mama) is a jewel too, and helps make the visit extra special. Rick is an owner that's accommodating and cordial, and perfect for the Desert Club. Man, you partied with two '17 COY finalists, Crappie - way to go  8)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: You started out this adventure in the perfect way! Vanity's a genuine pro, and she's a caring friend  :) Madame Bea (Mama) is a jewel too, and helps make the visit extra special. Rick is an owner that's accommodating and cordial, and perfect for the Desert Club. Man, you partied with two '17 COY finalists, Crappie - way to go  8)
Trusted old heads advise won't lead you astray brother
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Thank you so much Crappie for this review. You were a true gentleman and a delight in character. You mannerd southern style made you cool guy in my books. The bedroom moves I will keep a secret. Glad your part of this family now.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Hello everyone. April 16th is my last day working before I head home for a 2 week vacation. Catch me if you can before I go.
XO Vanity
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I will be returning to the Desert Club on May 3rd and ready to play.
XO Vanity
Last edited by Vanityaffair on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I will be taking off june2-4. June 5th I won’t be available after 8pm
XO Vanity
Last edited by Vanityaffair on Fri May 18, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.