A higher standard for the adult industry

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

So what I’m getting from many of these comments is the only way adults on this board will control themselves is if there is a rule? Because we know rules will always be followed but if they aren’t then whoever was offended by the rule breaker will notify the Mod staff and cause a headache for them but there’s a rule so it will fix everything!

Come on! Grow the hell up and control yourselves and if you can’t maybe you shouldn’t be here?

More rules only create more headaches for the administrator

I’m passionate about adults acting like adults
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

If I use house boards as a model then you will be drowning in ads. Their function is to make money. That is not mine. Is this called RachelLife? It was made for girls. What draws girls to any forum is the opportunity to advertise. A small percentage will join in conversation. Most of the younger girls do not and have never used a forum as communication. It's an old antiquated design. Let me explain what girl's see when they get on an LPIN forum. "Too much drama. Fuck this."All the sections are designed to keep ads from overrunning regular talk. There are no ads here anymore. Now they are not going to look here or SIN as much. I'm not running a board for this kind of stuff. I'm not pointing at anyone so if you are sitting there thinking I am in your side, you are wrong.I'm not banning politics or religion. Opinion and abuse are two different things. If someone is being abusive that is different. So as Morty says, "Get your shit together."
Last edited by rachelvarga on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

You guys are debating about debating @@
Let it be already...  Ignore it... Let it go... 
Let's get back to fun things like fucking!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: You guys are debating about debating @@
Let it be already...  Ignore it... Let it go... 
Let's get back to fun things like fucking!  ;D
Amen to that, CB!  :) You can't fuck if you're debating  ;) and dang it, now I'm the horny Irishman  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Amen to that, CB!  :) You can't fuck if you're debating  ;) and dang it, now I'm the horny Irishman  ;D

Go get you some Roxy and you'll feel much better!  ;D
Last edited by Chicagobob on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!