Abby

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Abby

Post by wayne208 »

This Lady from the South is a Great Party and fun to be with and visit with .. Do Not Pass her Buy or You will be sorry . I think this is about are 5 or 6 party together Lucky Me ..  Each Party is Great and than some . Thanks to The People at Inez's for putting up with Me . I than went to the Dovetail after the party  . And Got to meet Chicago Bob .. We had a top 10 night there at the Dovetail in My Memories ;) ;) ;)   . I will say No More on this subject LOL  8) . I also got to  meet a Really nice guy who is new to The Boards at Inez's . Man I am so bad with Names . But He was Great To Hang with also . I forgot to Check My room at the Inez's as I know that Peter has polluted it .. lol
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Dang my friend, I sure wish I could have got out there with you guys  :) Always a good time with Abby! Were you easy on her dress this trip, KSF  ???  :o
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

Go Wayne Go sorry I missed you buddy.  Glad you had fun with Abby!
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I have had 9 Parties at Inez's .  And 6 of those 9 have been with Abby ..  So I am batting around .666 with this Great Lady .. She said 1 time She is surprised when She is Picked from a Line up .. Trust Me Hon it's because everyone knows about Your Great Parties and How Great a Lady You are .. I was there 1 night and got Geo'd by Shooter .. Hey I needed the rest at the Room I had booked .. Try driving for 10 hours and then Partying with Any Lady .. It will not be a Great Time No Matter how Great the Lady is .. Thank You Abby for all the Great Times We have Shared together .. But Thanks to Anna the First Time will always stand out to Me and Abby .. ;D