Last Party Ever

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Last Party Ever

Post by SixT9er »

If you could have only 1 more party with one Lady then you can never go to a Brothel again which current Lady would you pick?

Who would you pick from your past if different from current available Ladies?

My answer is obvious
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I'll have to take the 5th. on this one.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote:
I'll have to take the 5th. on this one.
Come on, you can say!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Not even going to give it a second thought. I haven't even met, let alone partied with, all the ladies who are active here, and that's just a start. Couldn't even imagine quitting now. ??? Nope
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: Come on, you can say!

;D ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

It's a toss up between Roxy at Dovetail, Alexandria Moon at KitKat, and Summer Sebastian at Bunny Ranch.  They are the Top 3 parties of all time for me. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

My first choice ATF is long retired.

So?? So I narrowed it down to Belle, or Whitey. If I go with someone whom have actually seen my fuggly ass naked. They both would be good choices. If I wanted to go where I ain't been Rachel to see what all the fuss is about. Charlotte because I like her look.

Or Kitti because she would be unique.

The final option take some of them old fart vitamans have Cobia pay for it and party with all of them at once ???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ironman link wrote: My first choice ATF is long retired.

So?? So I narrowed it down to Belle, or Whitey. If I go with someone whom have actually seen my fuggly ass naked. They both would be good choices. If I wanted to go where I ain't been Rachel to see what all the fuss is about. Charlotte because I like her look.

Or Kitti because she would be unique.

The final option take some of them old fart vitamans have Cobia pay for it and party with all of them at once ???

I might spring for 1.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote:

I might spring for 1.

Thanks buddy!? Beggars can't be choosers I wil settle for one & Do the  Ennie Meany Miney Moe method to pick.???
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

If that day ever comes, I would hop into my Tardis and go back in time to when all of my ATFs were still around ...LOL ...and have a multi-girl party including all of them together.  ;D

Although if I were to choose from the current ladies, I would get "Dahlexyfied" again ...LOL
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Dr. Who link wrote: If that day ever comes, I would hop into my Tardis and go back in time to when all of my ATFs were still around ...LOL ...and have a multi-girl party including all of them together.  ;D

Although if I were to choose from the current ladies, I would get "Dahlexyfied" again ...LOL
A good Time Lord answer.?
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Well as of now my working ATF is Roxy at The Dovetail ... But there is also Belle and Abby and another Lady who I will not name at this time . ;) ;) . Lucky Me I have Loved some Great Ladies . Beats Marriage and Divorce by a Mile . Plus I am Nailing Hotties and not My Ex wife . If I get Half off My Next Party I will Bring a Picture of My Ex so the Lady can Laugh at Her also  :o  .. Come on I bet there is at Least 1 Lady wondering what My Ex looks like .. I can also Make it a Wedding Picture if I haven't cut them all up then Shedded them ? Any Takers .. And No Monica You can not see them ..LOL
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Destiny Page, maybe Natalia or Jewel ....tough one.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Omg ....I honestly wouldn't know... Lexie would be so fun, or Rachel V would be a dick ing.  Or... or... or....