Needy guys

Everything about the brothel life is here.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Needy guys

Post by isurfer »

Should us board members encourage the needy client that eventually becomes obsessed with a courtesan? What do the ladies do or what do they want us to do, if anything? I feel bad if I encourage a guy that eventually becomes a problem for a lady. Should I not encourage him?

Over the past 10 years, I've seen some guys that are lonely, emotionally wanting to be loved and loving back, and they seek at the brothels not only the physical sex acts but the emotional attachment too. To them, their GFE is more than just certain physical acts in the bedroom like kissing, DATY, etc. they want the love, affection, and attention like they might have with a real girlfriend. 

For the brothel client that wants some sort of connection or chemistry before partying, I understand that and I want that too and a lot of it has to do with her personality and how it meshes (or messes, lol) with mine. For me it's not all about just sex, or as Lexie James once put it, just a hole. I don't do lineups to actually pick a lady to party with just from her looks. If I get a lineup now it's just to waste her time to see if I want to get to know her better, but the new ladies might not know that.

For some guys, they have been told and understand that they shouldn't fall in love with the brothel ladies that they party with, they know better when starting out but it can and does happen even over time when it didn't start out that way.

For some guys, they get hurt when they get dumped and that takes a toll on them, including their egos, and getting dumped by a courtesan can be hard for them too. Some guys have relationship problems, and maybe it is because of their personalities. Some guys are possessive, demanding, obsessive and some become stalkers. In the news you hear about some guy killing his ex girlfriend or wife and then himself. The "If I can have her then nobody can" attitude. Yes, selfish and possessive, but some guys can become like that and restraining orders may not help, they just get ignored and to the guy what does it matter if he is going to eventually commit suicide anyway?

There's the older virgin guy, let's say over 40. Besides feeling bad about having not had sex with a woman yet, his close friends and schoolmates might have teased him for over a generation and even if he wasn't teased, he might have been reminded. He doesn't know what sex is, and probably hasn't fallen in love with a woman yet where she loves him back.

Some guys lack social skills or personalities that will attract women to them, not just for casual sex but for relationship possibilities. There are other factors besides shyness that might be in play. Those guys might be more needy than others, wanting to feel like falling in love or be loved again since they might have been there before. I want you to want me as much as I want you.

Some guys have some obvious physical handicaps or other unappealing physical issues like old age, missing teeth, hearing loss and vain women are in abundance especially younger attractive women and some guys have slim chances outside of brothels to have sex with young, attractive women. If a guy has a lot of money, then it might be easier because some of those vain women look at the $$$. I can see some of them being a "needy" type when they finally click with a lady they don't want to let go.

I'm not worried about guys that are in relationships or are not searching for a close relationship with a brothel lady. I think those guys have a good brothel attitude, no strings attached. However, from what I've seen some of those guys are just horny and want the most and best sex for as little money as they can spend. Just my own observation that might not be true.

I wonder how many ranch ladies have left the biz or the brothel because of an obsessed client or stalker they met at the brothels? I'm sure there must be some. Maybe the age and experience of the lady can be a factor in how well she handles the situation. Some ladies can handle it, some can't, and since stalkers can be different too, some obsessed stalker might be worse than others. Some ladies can probably suffer emotionally from it, and maybe even a few suffer physically. Anxiety attacks and fear? Some stalkers know a lot about the lady, besides her name, where she lives, who she lives with so telling a lie like she is married and that her husband will kill him might not fly. Some obsessed guys don't take her "Leave me alone!" seriously.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

First I don't think you can stop recommending Ladies out of fear that one of the guys may turn into a stalker. Now of course if you get that feeling to begin with from the guy then don't recommend Ladies and warn any he has shown interest in about your concerns. They are adults and if they know ahead of time they should be able to nip most in the bud before it gets too far. Unfortunately some will go too far and that's just the world we live in.

I feel some Ladies with their marketing draw in more needy stalker types. These Ladies need to be especially careful because a lot of these guys have a very difficult time distinguishing fantasy from reality. Their approach doesn't let the stalker off the hook by any means but the Ladies have to be aware that if they are selling such an immersive experience that some guys will think it's real and go too far. This is their risk/reward that they have to decide for themselves.

I've seen several times over the years where on the message board it became obvious to me at least that a guy had serious "stalker potential". In these cases I reached out to the Lady and let her know to be careful. Sometimes she listened sometimes she didn't. I at least did what I could to help initially. As I said the Ladies are adults and will make their own decisions, we can't save them from their own choices. The best we can do is advise them when we see a potential stalker
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

You cannot worry about what another guy will do. It isn't possible to know what they will do so if you feel they are a decent guy and want to recommend a certain girl then go ahead and do it. There will always be guys that need too much or they are stalkerish.

Things like GFE cause some guys to crack. They start to believe it was real. I think it should go back to the old way before all this GFE crap.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Take it from me. I know first hand about stalkers and over zelious guys. It’s no joke and out of your control.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

It’s interesting that in the non LPIN world women have the crazy ex reputation. As a lady myself...if I were to party, for the hour or so we spent together I would want to feel the courtesan liked me and was not just barely putting up with me to pay the rent. That’s about as deep a connection as I’d need. I would want an orgasm. And then I would go home and back to my life. I don’t need texts and cards on my birthday and Christmas.

In real life breakups, though...yeah, I’m guilty of neediness. It really just hurts people in the end, though. Better to lick your wounds, have a comfort food binge, and move on in brothel life and life-life. I don’t think it’s the duty of a customer to warn women of stalkers (though certainly very kind). They probably recognize them from a mile a way.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote: It’s interesting that in the non LPIN world women have the crazy ex reputation.
Not to get off the path but saying a woman is crazy is what guys say when they can't control her. If she stands up for herself they say, "That bitch is crazy". No, that bitch is telling you to fuck off for a reason.

Okay back to regular programming
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Honestly, we trust that any of the ladies we'd recommend that someone talks with is professional, mature, and strong enough to handle her business.

That said, we are a bit like peanut - What we are expecting is laid out upfront, and there isn't a lot of "need" after that.  So we may not be able to relate to all that goes into the profession once some customers leave. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Not to get off the path but saying a woman is crazy is what guys say when they can't control her. If she stands up for herself they say, "That bitch is crazy". No, that bitch is telling you to fuck off for a reason.

Okay back to regular programming

Oh I agree, I just didn’t want to get into a whole Thing.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Some guys just shouldn't go to brothels. Most ladies I've met know how to handle it though... 

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!  :P  
It's more about the journey than the destination!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

You can have needy guys and needy girls.  In both cases, it is a matter of gaining maturity, so they aren't dependent on others.

It is called growing up.

Of course, then you have the few that will never grow up.  They are the ones who put down others, so that they can think they are mature and important.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Wow that makes Me a real Sicko because I have Loved 95% of the Ladies I have Partied with ..  Rachel Hon My Ex was a Crazy Bitch but when She said those Magic words  ...  I think I am Pregnant we got Married . I have Never Ever said I was Smart around the Ladies  :-[  .. Rachel and Kitti are 2 Ladies I usually agree with .. Because they are way to Smart for Me to Mess with . Those 2 and about 10 more I will not name ..
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

This is a good thread, a subject that happens often but isn’t talked about very much in comparison.

I have felt guilty when a board member recommends me to someone and it doesn’t work out for whichever reason. Is this person going to be resentful and give my longtime client/friend a hard time? I don’t want anyone to have to deal with that. Is my friend going to stop recommending me to people because things went awry? Maybe my friend feels guilty because in their mind they should have been a better judge of character and they are sorry that I am going through drama and headaches with someone who seemed like a potential good client but was actually a looney tune.

There are “red flags” that a potential cuckoo bird will give off to the lady or ladies that he is talking to, innocuous at first (always heh) and can escalate rather quickly. In my experience, there is a difference between someone who is obsessive versus someone who is lonely and doesn’t get out much who digs chatting online with babes all day. The difference is a sense of urgency which can lead to other negative emotions, cries for attention, threats, etcetera. You can love a TV show and talk about nothing but that TV show and spend most of your time on forums dedicated to that TV show; nothing is wrong with this, you’re a fan and you’re appreciated. You’re not crazy, you’re dedicated. The crazy one is who feels personally attacked when a character gets killed or the show gets cancelled, and they feel the need to broadcast their scorn for what was obviously a director’s personal slight against them.

People are people, we all have our quirks and instabilities. I always appreciate references from board members, and I apologize in advance if something doesn’t work out and the attention levels I give are not up to par (but thank you for the compliment that I am interesting enough to potentially stalk, it made my day  :D ).
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Nice Napoleon Dynamite reference Roxy! Made me chuckle to myself!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!