Jade @ Inez's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Jade @ Inez's

Post by Crappie1 »

Rolled back into Elko around 0100 stopped by hotel and headed to Inez's. Chatted with Anna like catching up with an old friend for a few before Jade came out to greet me. I believe Chicagobob covered Jade's beauty in an earlier review with "Holy Shit". Yep pretty much sums it up.

A 1 hour party with jade is an unforgettable experience. She had agreed to meet late because of some scheduling issues the night before which shows me tons about this young woman's character. We were both pretty beat but still managed an awesome party. Jade is so famous in Elko and so reviewed I can add nothing else except as Louis says, do not miss an opportunity to meet her.

Got to meet Peter after saying goodbye to Jade. Cool guy, can't wait to see him again on my next trip.
Chatted with Anna for a bit and was given a really awesome parting gift. Thank You Anna for all your hard work. 0300 back to motel for rest with a stop in Wells at 1100.

Thanks Jade for closing out a memorable couple days in Elko. I will gladly fall under this siren's spell anytime she will allow.  ;) Crappie1
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

Jade is a great party and fun to talk to.  Her reviews speak for themselves.  I am glad you had a good time.
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I have decided to Try Jade next trip if I Can .. I realize She is a Blonde and it has been about 5 years since I partied with a Blonde .. Plus there is Stephanie and Jessy also around  .. I need to try an Asian again also before Cobia finds out that Asians give good Parties also .. Plus One of My Favorites in ABby  :D