Roxy @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I am Called  a KSFer for buying Beautiful Ladies Clothes .. Whereas The True KSFer Nutts wants to wear Lingerie for the Ladies .. That is Sick Beyond Belief .  Crappie let Me know what Days You are going to be there in July  .  I was thinking about Flying but that is way too Expensive for Me .. Might Check out the Train and the Dog .. Greyhound  . I already have a little Party Booked with Roxy ... Unless She is Busy than I will Try Megan or the New Lady  ;D 
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Not that FN needs any help bustin your balls on here, but your reputation for shredding ladies clothing has spread far and wide Wayne. As long as you keep gifting more than you destroy I think you'll be okay. I'll let you know some dates after I visit with the beautiful ladies the next couple days. I'll be sure to give Monica a big hug for you tonight as well. You really have me interested in the Dovetail lady that scares you, I will be inquiring about her also!!!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Give all of the Ladies a Big hug for Me at the Dovetail and at Inez's  ..  Let Me know the dates You will be there as soon as You can Please . I have the Clothes Bought already .. Including some for Fumble to wear ..  : :)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Give all of the Ladies a Big hug for Me at the Dovetail and at Inez's  ..  Let Me know the dates You will be there as soon as You can Please . I have the Clothes Bought already .. Including some for Fumble to wear ..  : :)

Passed your hugs along Wayne. Elko/Carlin July 18th, 19th and again on the 22nd, 23rd.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com