Roxy @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Roxy @ Dovetail

Post by Crappie1 »

Excuse me fellas :o, deep breath in and wwwwoooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhh  8). Okay

Up early Tuesday so after breakfast did some sightseeing and upon the recommendation of a couple trusted old heads I cruised out to the Dovetail just to check it out. I had been communicating with Belle but she wasn't in yet. I was greeted by Megan, Monica, and Roxy. Any of you get a sense that you may have come across something surreal but can't quite figure it out? Yeah, me too. After a short visit with the beauties it was back to Elko for other business.

Change of plans later that night led to a call to Monica to see if Roxy was available. Off to Carlin I went.
Greeted by Megan and Roxy as before and we sat on the couch watching Superwoman as they tried to calm my nerves. They did a wonderful job. They took me back and demonstrated an unbelievable party option. As Crappie is still just a fry he had to reluctantly decline.

After Roxy explained her preferred party style with a great negotiation I was led into the deep water.
I suddenly remembered that surreal sense from the morning and it engulfed me before I knew what hit me. Talk about non verbal communication. Having been in a LTR for 20+ years, some of them very passionate, and Roxy did things in our party that left me breathless.

I'm going to leave one incredible thing out until reviewed upon further when I hopefully repeat very soon.

The Dovetail is very chill with awesome girls and a long history of great times, quite and intimate when needed and all out raging at others. Wednesday night was great also. More to follow.

Deciding to follow an old head mongers advise and not repeat it was a long flight home. However I might have missed out on things to follow and that I would not change for anything.

Roxy took ole Crappie to the edge where the big sharks feed and back safely. COY finalist hell yeah.
I'll be in deep with her very soon if she'll add another to the school ;) Crappie
Last edited by Crappie1 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie I have to Agree that Roxy can be Habit forming  :D   I Hope to meet you again My Friend and Really have a Good time visiting with You and Comparing Notes in Carlin or Elko  .. ???
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Rolled into Carlin last night and got to meet Marie, Tiffany, and Zoe all for the first time. Monica keeps on doing her thing bringing these great girls into Dovetail. I was also lucky enough to see Roxy again and had an even more amazing night than the first.

The incredible thing I left out of the first post was an unbelievable deep tissue massage. I have read posts about ladies price walking a dude and after that first party I thought maybe the price walking didn't work for her and then she tried to make me tap out early. Turns out it was actually just Roxy reading me and doing her thing. Many moons ago, I had 200lb trainers who could not do what this desert angel can. Roxy gives an awesome soft and sensual massage also, but if you want to live dangerously, don't say you were not warned. Just ask her to please give you the Crappie massage, don't be too scared by the look in her eyes.

Quoting ChicagoBob again, "nonverbal communication" , really is only fitting to describe the Roxy experience. From first sight when you sense something more than meets the eye, to the drive away after that something has hit you, it's an incredible experience.

Having followed others advice with no repeats on my first visit, to hell with that on the second! Swimming back out tonight for Roxy 3.0  ;)
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

3.0 & 4.0 Two more outstanding parties with Roxy last night and this morning. Simply getting more unbelievable with every repeat. Thanks to Monica and Roxy for letting me chill out before heading back to SLC.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

That's the thing about Roxy... it just keeps getting better and better with every party.  She's definitely the cure for the "3 Date Curse"  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Copy that Bob
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sounds like another Happy customer  ;D  Way to go Crappie you are coming out of your shell  :-\
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Wayne, that shell was torn off straight away by Roxy, Megan, yourself, and Belle on that first trip. See you in July. Oh yeah I'm working on my pole dancing skills 8)
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie I will not pay a Guy money to Pole Dance  . I will pay the Ladies but Never a Guy to Pole Dance .. Have you been hangin with Fumblenutts and Chicago Bob way to Long  :o
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie I will not pay a Guy money to Pole Dance  . I will pay the Ladies but Never a Guy to Pole Dance .. Have you been hangin with Fumblenutts and Chicago Bob way to Long  :o
We can't hold a candle to you, KSF! You've been through more apparel than TJ Maxxxxx!  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie I will not pay a Guy money to Pole Dance  . I will pay the Ladies but Never a Guy to Pole Dance .. Have you been hangin with Fumblenutts and Chicago Bob way to Long  :o
LOL, no charge KSF. Just comp me a front row seat at your show ;)

I'll be in starting on July 16th through the 22nd.
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I will be in the Elko area July 17 and 18 and maybe 19 ?  Hope to Meet some People That are normal for a change ..  :D ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: I will be in the Elko area July 17 and 18 and maybe 19 ?  Hope to Meet some People That are normal for a change ..  :D ;D

Wayne, a comment like that could be considered hurtful and insensitive if only I had feelings!

Party on KSF.  ;)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: I will be in the Elko area July 17 and 18 and maybe 19 ?  Hope to Meet some People That are normal for a change ..  :D ;D
Crappie1 link wrote: LOL, no charge KSF. Just comp me a front row seat at your show ;)

I'll be in starting on July 16th through the 22nd.
Wayne, changed it up a bit. I'll be in on the 14th staying until the ladies run me off or we leave for the banquet. Really looking forward to catching up with you and meeting the rest of your brethren at the Dovetail on the 17th
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Crappie1 link wrote: Wayne, changed it up a bit. I'll be in on the 14th staying until the ladies run me off or we leave for the banquet. Really looking forward to catching up with you and meeting the rest of your brethren at the Dovetail on the 17th
Roxy will be seeing the minor league KSF's here shortly, then you major leaguers can swing your bat shortly thereafter  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Roxy will be seeing the minor league KSF's here shortly, then you major leaguers can swing your bat shortly thereafter  ;D
YaYaYa Keep rubbin' it in. ;D

FN it's not a bat I'm worried about being swung around in that crowd :o
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Bob and Fumble are not Minor Leaguers .. I bet the both of them end up in the Hall of Fame or is that Hall of shame for those 2 ?? Party on Guys
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: Bob and Fumble are not Minor Leaguers .. I bet the both of them end up in the Hall of Fame or is that Hall of shame for those 2 ?? Party on Guys
Don't wanna speak for Bob, but he may think along the same lines  :) Put us in any Hall, as long as the ladies know we just wanted to have fun and wear out our peckers  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Crappie1 link wrote: Wayne, changed it up a bit. I'll be in on the 14th staying until the ladies run me off or we leave for the banquet. Really looking forward to catching up with you and meeting the rest of your brethren at the Dovetail on the 17th
FumbleNutts link wrote: Roxy will be seeing the minor league KSF's here shortly, then you major leaguers can swing your bat shortly thereafter  ;D
If Jake and Elwood are minor leaguers, we are all t-ballers!  Have a blast boyz ;D
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie let them have there fun .. They will be Missing The Big Show ..  :D