What Do You Want on BrothelLife?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

What Do You Want on BrothelLife?

Post by rachelvarga »

I want to know what things you want to see added to this site or changed. I can't guarantee what can be done but I will certainly look into it. Just let me know your thoughts.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

For those who say they want more Ladies to be involved here I agree and I’m sure Rachel would like that also but my question to you is have you told other Ladies about this board?
Rachel can only do so much I believe it’s our responsibility to promote this board as well if we want it to succeed and grow
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

SixT9er link wrote: For those who say they want more Ladies to be involved here I agree and I’m sure Rachel would like that also but my question to you is have you told other Ladies about this board?
Rachel can only do so much I believe it’s our responsibility to promote this board as well if we want it to succeed and grow
I'm not here to promote this board, nor any other LPIN board. You might think it's your responsibility to promote it but not me. I will use and participate on this board as I see fit, but I don't "live" here and will not push it on any courtesan. It was a courtesan that first told me about this board so in some places the word got out so the ones I know do talk to each other. I'm a BunnyRanch board moderator and that is where I "live" board wise, I've got enough work and problems there and I don't promote that board here, and I won't promote this board nor the SIN board on the BR board. I don't visit many brothels or know a lot of different courtesans from different brothels, but maybe you or some other board members might.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

isurfer link wrote: I'm not here to promote this board, nor any other LPIN board. You might think it's your responsibility to promote it but not me. I will use and participate on this board as I see fit, but I don't "live" here and will not push it on any courtesan. It was a courtesan that first told me about this board so in some places the word got out so the ones I know do talk to each other. I'm a BunnyRanch board moderator and that is where I "live" board wise, I've got enough work and problems there and I don't promote that board here, and I won't promote this board nor the SIN board on the BR board. I don't visit many brothels or know a lot of different courtesans from different brothels, but maybe you or some other board members might.
Understandable, I just find it funny that you want this or any board to provide you something but you are unwilling to provide it even a shout out to a Lady you are talking to.

It has nothing to do with “Living” on the board, it has to do with being a part of it...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I think Rachel mentioned awhile back that a majority of the ladies attract more new clients via social media than these boards.  They may not have the incentive to hangout on these boards like the ladies use to do back in the old days before twitter.

Although, there are quite a few lurker out there who read these boards, even though the number of active members are relatively small.  So, that might encourage some ladies to join the board, if they have the time, since it's another way for the ladies to promote themselves.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

We need fire and controversy, in a nice way, of course, to attract people and keep them coming back for more. As to the comment about being glad the LPIN Awards voting is over, the whole started out as an excuse for a bunch of guys to get together and visit the brothels.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Ironman Knows that I Love being a DAWg .. Heck I have to have some kind of Hobby and I suck at Bowling and Golf .. :o
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

wayne208 link wrote: Ironman Knows that I Love being a DAWg .. Heck I have to have some kind of Hobby and I suck at Bowling and Golf .. :o

?? Fair enough.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Mikey link wrote: We need fire and controversy, in a nice way, of course, to attract people and keep them coming back for more. As to the comment about being glad the LPIN Awards voting is over, the whole started out as an excuse for a bunch of guys to get together and visit the brothels.
Okay let me post some
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

Fiery hot pictures are enough controversy for me  ;)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Working on pics. SMF is not good with that. I am working on something else. I want to incorporate more social media connections.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Working on pics. SMF is not good with that. I am working on something else. I want to incorporate more social media connections.
I know I'm being selfish here, but........your booty pics keep my blood flow in good shape  ;D  :P
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts