Forums and Independents

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Forums and Independents

Post by rachelvarga »

Sorry I don't get to post as much on the board when I am working. I just wanted to say that it is very bad netiquette to advertise your forum on someone else's forum. Please talk to me first.

Also if you guys see any girl that is not in LPIN and is a known independent please tell me. It is being done on the SIN board and it's not legal unless she works in a legal brothel. We want to keep our site totally on the up and up.

Guys it doesn't matter how much you like the girl or think it's okay it is not and you should not support girls doing that. If a girl leaves LPIN but is still posting she is taking other girls clients.
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

Its also important to bear in mind that several ladies are both in LPIN and also work on the outside.  Some do it under different names out of respect for LPIN- and others use the same damn name everywhere. 
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

CoriCooper link wrote: Its also important to bear in mind that several ladies are both in LPIN and also work on the outside.  Some do it under different names out of respect for LPIN- and others use the same damn name everywhere.
Cori, I think you are right. I've talked to many ladies in the past 10 years that have worked both sides of the fence, LPIN when in Nevada and outside indie when they are at home or travel. If the working girl has a reliable and trustworthy customer base of clients back home as an indie, she might not be willing to give that all away, even if she doesn't advertise for new clients. With the passage of SESTA/FOSTA some of those back and forth ladies might want to make LPIN more regular or permanent especially if they don't have family or other obligations back home to take care of, but I can see the ones where they have to travel back home every so often to take care of business. Just because a lady leaves every so often doesn't mean she has gone indie, she might have another legitimate job and I know a few LPIN ladies that do. As long as the LPIN/Indie lady doesn't use this forum to contact indie clients, I think that would be okay but how do you control that?

What about the illegal independent outsider that wants to know more about brothels and legal prostitution, and not just hear it from the brothel's side or point of view because she is interested in working at a brothel? Some ladies want to do research before applying, want to ask around to different courtesans and ex-courtesans, and even ask clients for their opinions? They need to know different options, the first or even second brothel that they work at may or may not be the right fit for them, right? Brothel hopping like Vanity is doing can be good too, depends on the lady and there is no one lady that knows everything. If the independents can't join this board, what can they do to get information? Is this board mainly for the selling of sex in LPIN and not for the prospective LPIN courtesan?
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The person responsible for anything illegal is now me.

I don't care who reads this board. A prospective girl can read all she wants but participating is not allowed. If she solicits LE via the pm then it's on me. This board is for girls in LPIN only. Read all you like but independents can't post here.

If a girl works in LPIN and does independent work I don't know BUT if I find out they solicited for independent work they will not be posting.

I have to protect myself. Period.