Stevie Licks

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Stevie Licks

Post by wayne208 »

I had to make a Quick trip to Pahrump and Stopped by the Wild Cat to See Ron The Owner ..When I happened to Run into this Sexy Little Wild Cat . We seemed to have a Good Vibe so I told Her I would Party with Her in the way Back if i had time. I stopped in Tonopah on the way back and Got some gas and Gave the Wild Cat a Call . She was still getting Ready when I arrived .. She Looked so Cute that I had to see if the Vibe was Truly Their for Her and Me . The Vibe was Great and so was the Party .. I set some new records with this Sweet Lady .. Thank You Stevie and the Rest of the Wild Cat Staff for the great Time . I hope to see You in July if I can  :-* :P
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

You did very well for yourself oh wise one. Had a good party with her a couple of years back at the LRV and since then I always seem to just miss her now, usually by mere days :o(.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Stevie is great. I had the pleasure of knowing her for the time she was at love. I am glad she has found an great place to settle in and is still giving great experiences!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Like I said earlier This sweet Little lady holds a Record .. She was so Nice and Sweet to Me . I hope to see More of her in the Future  ;)   I can see why Lexie and Raving Loon think so Highly of her . She was My First Blonde in about 5 Years
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Very nice, KSF  :) Would like to party with her sometime, and hopefully Wildcat can get back on my radar, too  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Fumble I Think if you partied with Stevie or 1 of her friends That would put it back on the Radar for You .. But If you cannot find it I will be happy to give you 2 KSfers Directions .. You know You can trust Me on the directions ..LMAO
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I've not been there for quite a while  :) You and Stevie are making me wanna pull off that 95, into WildCat  ;) That lady's got my curiosity goin'  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: I've not been there for quite a while  :) You and Stevie are making me wanna pull off that 95, into WildCat  ;) That lady's got my curiosity goin'  ;D
You got company there!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Just so long as You guys are not there on the 19th ... I already had the Sweet Stevie Pencil Me in .. Wasn't that nice of Her and Great For Me . Fumble I will be happy to give you Directions on How to find the Wild Cat same for Crappie .. You Guys know that You can trust Me on those Directions Right Guys  : :)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Just so long as You guys are not there on the 19th ... I already had the Sweet Stevie Pencil Me in .. Wasn't that nice of Her and Great For Me . Fumble I will be happy to give you Directions on How to find the Wild Cat same for Crappie .. You Guys know that You can trust Me on those Directions Right Guys  : :)
Easy bro, we've got a 74, duct tape, and milkshakes. You are a great guy and trustworthy, thats why Stevie will understand when FumbleNutts tells her you gave him you day. ;)
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie that is so nice of Fumble to Offer to cover for Me  ???  But Stevie Knows Duct Tape is just a Turn on for Me ..  She also knows I bring My Own as who wants second hand Duct Tape ?  I will be happy to tell You the Shortcut that Only I know to the Wild Cat . :o :o .  I just hope that You guys are driving 4 wheel drives as the Shortcut has a Few Deep Ruts in it .. Those ruts will stop most 1974 Cruisers .. I have been building Fumble and Chicago Bob up for Stevie ..  : :)   Good Luck Guys  ;D
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Just hope if Stevie and I meet, KSF, that I can live up to the standards you've now set for us  ;D
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I told Stevie that Bob was 5' 8" tall and about 220 .. I said You were a bit shorter and weighed about 190 .. I also told her that You guys like to drive around in a 1974 Cruiser while wearing Suits and Shades at Night .. I always look out for You My Friend  .. Glad I could give Stevie a good Picture of You guys to work with  :D
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Thank you, KSF  :) I knew you'd take care of my little ole' ass  ;D But, I think I was six the last time I seen a buck-ninety  :o
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Heck I did not see 170 until I started College .. Than I blew past 170 up to 200 .. The heaviest I have ever weighed was around 254 pounds . I was as Fat as The Pillsbury Dough Boy at that time  .. 1 year later I was under 200 pounds as I was Pulling Greenchain at a Sawmill ..