Has your “Type” changed?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Has your “Type” changed?

Post by SixT9er »

Wondering if as you’ve gotten older has the type of Lady you partied with changed over the years?

Did you look for the 20 something hardbody when younger and now look for more mature Ladies or Liked curvier Ladies and now go for slimmer or vs verse?

I know some guys adjust the age of the Lady they will party with up as they get older so they don’t feel they’re partying with a girl who could be their daughter. ( I don’t do this because some of my daughter’s friends I’d be all over if given the chance! Lol)

Mine haven’t changed that I’m aware of other than I do think I look for Ladies with a little more experience as opposed to the hot new 19-20 year old I may have went for when I started. It’s not just the age as long as she’s experienced. If she’s 22 and has worked in the house 6 mo min then as long as she can communicate intelligently as opposed to a HS girl level I’m good. I do find Ladies who have been around longer easier to come to an agreement with also so that may be what has lead to this change.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Nope. I still like the Ladies who have been around a while (years preferably).
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yep, I too like the ladies that have been around longer.  The young hot ones scare me to death.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Nope they all had nice rear views.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I think all women are beautiful! If anything, my tastes have become more diverse as I get older. Why limit yourself to a certain type? 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: I think all women are beautiful! If anything, my tastes have become more diverse as I get older. Why limit yourself to a certain type?
You're so right and eloquent, brother! Don't care the race, size, anatomy type or sizes, nor hair color. Just love all wimmens and their touch  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Nope, I've been an ass man for as long as I can remember, and I will be an ass man till the day I die. There is just something irresistible about a nice onion shaped booty.

Dirk
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: You're so right and eloquent, brother! Don't care the race, size, anatomy type or sizes, nor hair color. Just love all wimmens and their touch  :)
They's warm & soft!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I like them experienced but still young enough to have all there teeth

;D....you sure are picky......... ;D ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I like them experienced but still young enough to have all there teeth
Teeth are overrated! I hear you haven’t experienced Oral until you’ve had a good gum job! ?????
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

Conversely - My "type" changes a little with each encounter even though I do have some foundational turn-ons.  Intelligence, Sense of Humor, Generosity,  & Friendliness top the list.  I do have a "regular" who enjoys sampler encounters on his tours.  His "type" has been consistent when you look at his favorites but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy the "one & done" parties to change things up.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote: I think all women are beautiful! If anything, my tastes have become more diverse as I get older. Why limit yourself to a certain type? 
FumbleNutts link wrote: You're so right and eloquent, brother! Don't care the race, size, anatomy type or sizes, nor hair color. Just love all wimmens and their touch  :)
After just one trip, my belief in what I thought was my "type"  has been shattered completely. Best thing I ever did was step outside that long held misconception and take a chance. Perfect posts guys.
Last edited by Crappie1 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have a ( sort of ) open mind but my type has changed a little.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

The more interactive we are and the more cool people we come across, the bigger the spectrum gets for who might classify as your type. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I’m missing a couple. Dang, I guess I’m out.  :-[

Unless...

Your type can change to, “eh, as long as she has a hot bod and puts out”  ;D
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

RoxyGold link wrote:
I’m missing a couple. Dang, I guess I’m out.  :-[

Unless...

Your type can change to, “eh, as long as she has a hot bod and puts out”  ;D

Get a couple of dental implants you will be back in.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

For the guys who like all types it must be nice knowing you can walk into any house basically any time and find a Lady to meet your needs.

Tho my appearance type has broadened there are still much more stringent requirements that can still make it possible for me to walk in a house see 7 or more women available and not be interested in any of them
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Yes, I like the fact that my interest is broad. If the lady seems interested, has a great smile, interacts, etc., I'm down for the negotiation. Of course that doesn't mean I'll get to party with them  :P

The way my goofy mind works, I've always felt hypocritical in the fact that a nice lady can tolerate my homely butt, so I damn sure I better tolerate hers  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts