What would it take for a working girl to be "Saved"?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

What would it take for a working girl to be "Saved"?

Post by SixT9er »

So this is kind of serious and just silly at the same time.

I was reading our very own Cori Coopers Twitter and her first pinned tweet is what it would cost for someone to be "Saved". It got me thinking what would a happy well paid Courtesan need to be paid in order for her to give up the profession she loves and be "Saved"?

This isn't just a "Severance" package this is a "Saved" package so it better be a hell of a lot because in order for her to be "saved" she would have to agree not to return to this line of work otherwise she wouldn't truly be "Saved"

Off the cuff I'm sure some Ladies may say $100K maybe $1M? But we're talking about a career path that they love and are well paid to do that they would have to give up. What amount of money would it take for you to give up permanently your profession that you love and agree to never do it again?  It's about more than just money, it's passion and choice.

No doubt the Ladies who are only in it for a set amount of money and will leave when their goals are met could probably come up with a number pretty easy. The Ladies who view this as their "Calling", "Passion" etc I would think once they got down to it would have a more difficult time.

Maybe I'm wrong, I just know that for me to give up my career permanently it would take a shit load of cash and even then I probably would still regret it as I do what I love to do
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

Haha-- yeah, that tweet is very tongue-in-cheek... I get at least one or two people a month who want to "save" me.. until we start talking the finances it would take for me to walk away. 

For me.. I'd walk away for less than many would.... not because I don't love what I do, but because I do have a bigger passion that, if I had the financial means to get it off the ground, I'd take the opportunity.  The reality for me is that I am not getting younger and while I have some good years left in this, I do have to start thinking about the "after".  If someone were to drop 100k in my lap under the condition that I quit for good, I probably would. 
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

There really isn't any amount of money that would make me want to leave this business. I don't do it for the money. I do it because I feel like I make a difference and I get to meet so many amazing people. I could return to work at the University for a little more than what I make here, and only have to work 40ish hours per week. I loved that job, I just love this one more. I have "alternative options" so the concept of saving me is beyond ridiculous.[/size]
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

A lot less than you think.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Aubrey Huff link wrote: A lot less than you think.
It obviously depends on the Lady.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

CoriCooper link wrote: If someone were to drop 100k in my lap under the condition that I quit for good, I probably would.
Dam it!  I wish I would have known that before I bought a Lamborghini last month. It would have been worth it, driving around the old 2017 Ferrari for another year, knowing that I "saved" you.  =)
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

Bigfoot link wrote: Dam it!  I wish I would have known that before I bought a Lamborghini last month. It would have been worth it, driving around the old 2017 Ferrari for another year, knowing that I "saved" you.  =)
Damn it Bigfoot--- Why U so greedy?  :D
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I don’t think anyone kind of money would make me stop what I’m doing. I love my work. I have been offered many amounts of money and life’s comforts but have turned them down. With money offers and saviors to take you away come commitments. I cannot accept money or luxury if I don’t have that connection with that person. It’s not fair. Also I have this independence thing where it makes me proud and happy I did it on my own. Don’t get me wrong I have had many people help me along the way but the main work on reaching my goals i give credit for my hard work. I have my career and my degrees and can walk away tomorrow but I see my self in the near future giving him jobs to the young boys and hanging on the windows in Holland at the red light district even if I’m 80 years old. I love what I do and have no plan on leaving for a while. All money is not always good money it’s only the idea that sounds great.
XO Vanity.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I would never let anyone save me. No amount of money will make me do it. If some rich guy out there wants to try then bring your suitcase full of cash to the Mustang and try to buy me out.

I can't wait to throw that money up in the air and make it rain for the girls.  Hahahahah
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

To be clear

I don’t believe any of the Ladies need to be “Saved” I only used that term because it goes with all the anti Brothel talk.

As I said in my opening this is half a joke but serious in the sense of what would it take for a Lady to give up the business forever? The joke was the “Save” part. I also referenced my own career choice and how I couldn’t be bought off to forgo it forever either.
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

That meme better not be referring to me, lol.

I'm sure ladies will continue to get needy, clingy, rich guys coming in offering to "save" them, but the ladies should decide for themselves when they'll move on from the business.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I would never let anyone save me. No amount of money will make me do it. If some rich guy out there wants to try then bring your suitcase full of cash to the Mustang and try to buy me out.

I can't wait to throw that money up in the air and make it rain for the girls.  Hahahahah
I'll save up next week's paper route money and be there real quick.
Last edited by MrTShirt on Fri May 25, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: If I ever bring a suitcase full of money I hope to be the one that needs saving by the time it's all spent.
Or resuscitated!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Speed up my retirement process by paying off all the debt that I have (which I am masochistically proud of), give me an allowance to live off of, and buy me a nice house by a beach.

Where I will build my feline empire. Fifty, sixty, a hundred cats. Outside cats, inside cats, mama cats having babies in the garage. This is my heaven. You will have created my dream life.

Please come and visit. I will screw your brains out, just like old times. Bring Whiskas and Tidy Cats. I hope for your sake you aren’t allergic. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

1) Stability 2) A 9-5 job with potential  3) Not having to put up with Dennis and Suzette's bullshit 4) Not having to deal with drunk assholes at 2am  5) Finding someone with potential that can show them there is more to success in life then the cul-de-sac.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

RoxyGold link wrote:
...Please come and visit. I will screw your brains out, just like old times....
Dr. Roxy, the brain surgeon.  :P
felinameow
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by felinameow »

KittiMinx link wrote: Not implying anyone doesn't like the work who would take money and leave because it could be applied to any job, really. Interesting how for sex work it's inferred as "saving".  You really think a suitcase full of half a million dollars wouldn't get someone to walk out of an office or a factory? Is that saving them too? I just keep it real. I'm an artist and always will be. Not having to worry about money means I have more time and tools to do what I'm passionate about. No shame in that.  Doesn't mean I don't like and enjoy sex work.

Have a meme.

This meme made me hella laugh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

RoxyGold link wrote: Speed up my retirement process by paying off all the debt that I have (which I am masochistically proud of), give me an allowance to live off of, and buy me a nice house by a beach.

Where I will build my feline empire. Fifty, sixty, a hundred cats. Outside cats, inside cats, mama cats having babies in the garage. This is my heaven. You will have created my dream life.

Please come and visit. I will screw your brains out, just like old times. Bring Whiskas and Tidy Cats. I hope for your sake you aren’t allergic. :)
Yes, this is true. The Lovely RoxyG can definitely screw Your brains out. After She and I partied, I was putting my clothes back on unusually slowly, and when I reached for my shoes there was my brain sitting on top them saying "RoooooooxyG, You hit the spot!" I put it back in thru my ear (where I'm guessing it jumped out)
                                                                        (lol!!!)

BTW - (and Thank You for this RoxyG) RoxyG is the only Courtesan to ever point at each of Mr Happy's running buddies and ask which one is Kokopelli and which one is Thunderbird. There really is a difference!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

MrTShirt link wrote: Dr. Roxy, the brain surgeon.  :P

Brain surgeon, lawyer, I love how highly you value my skill sets  ;D
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Lee link wrote: Yes, this is true. The Lovely RoxyG can definitely screw Your brains out. After She and I partied, I was putting my clothes back on unusually slowly, and when I reached for my shoes there was my brain sitting on top them saying "RoooooooxyG, You hit the spot!" I put it back in thru my ear (where I'm guessing it jumped out)
                                                                        (lol!!!)

BTW - (and Thank You for this RoxyG) RoxyG is the only Courtesan to ever point at each of Mr Happy's running buddies and ask which one is Kokopelli and which one is Thunderbird. There really is a difference!

There is indeed a difference! Running buddies deserve to play too!  ;)