Cremated or Buried?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Cremated or Buried?

Post by SixT9er »

When you go what is your preference?

Also if buried, open casket or closed at the funeral?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Yesterday I read a story about a tornado chaser who passed away recently. It was his last wish that his ashes be launched into a tornado to be scattered thither & yon. He said, "That'll be fun!" The ultimate in spreading of cremains...
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

When it’s my time to go. That’s how I want to go. This way everybody gets a peace of me.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I wanna be a crispy critter. No open casket crap. Remember me for the crazy bastard I was - laughing and having a good time. Have a festive party, then dump me in the river with the carp and catfish.....sorry crappie  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: I wanna be a crispy critter. No open casket crap. Remember me for the crazy bastard I was - laughing and having a good time. Have a festive party, then dump me in the river with the carp and catfish.....sorry crappie  :)
HaHa! Copy that brother. After a big local party, the kids and whichever blood brothers are still standing are taking ole Crappie's ashes on one last fishing trip to the confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I think that Scattering My ashes in the woods near My Favorite swimming Hole Works for Me ... I want a True Wake with everyone having fun and telling the stories about Me . :D   I Have Loved a Lot of Ladies in LPIN and I am thankful for them being so Kind to this old fart . :P  
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Well everyone if I do get buried over being cremated do one thing for me: Bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass  :P ;D
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

raving loon link wrote: Well everyone if I do get buried over being cremated do one thing for me: Bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass  :P ;D
I heard if I had a dog with an ass that looks like yers I'd hafta shave it, and make him walk backwards  :o ;D Lol
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

FumbleNutts link wrote: I heard if I had a dog with an ass that looks like yers I'd hafta shave it, and make him walk backwards  :o ;D Lol
If I'm already in the casket you won't have to train me to do anything :P . Now make sure you down some mouth wash before you pucker up ;D
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

raving loon link wrote: If I'm already in the casket you won't have to train me to do anything :P . Now make sure you down some mouth wash before you pucker up ;D
Now have them irrigate that area first, Loon  ;D Hmmmm, come to think of it, I better wear a male chastity belt too  :o
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Since I'm Dr. Who, I can just regenerate into a new Dr. Who when my time arrives.  ;D ;D
grizzly
Noob
Noob

Post by grizzly »

SixT9er if I may add another idea: I have in my will that I am not to be buried nor cremated. Depending on how I pass, I plan on donating my body to the University of Tennessee Body Farm, so my body can help solve crimes. If that does not pan out I.plan on being donated to a medical school like University of KU [/size]
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I will definitely be cremated. Maybe throw my ashes out of a plane or over the ocean.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Buried
Open casket
I want to give people one last chance to put peanut butter cups, donuts, oreos, and fried chicken in that casket with me.
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

SixT9er you have a very active mind!!  Cremation and have my fishing buddies dump me over my favorite fishing spot at Lake Tahoe.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Boomer link wrote: SixT9er you have a very active mind!!
Why do you say that? Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Just thought of something how about getting turned into a Popsicle instead .. Until they find a cure for what ever Killed Me .  :D
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Boomer link wrote: SixT9er you have a very active mind!!  Cremation and have my fishing buddies dump me over my favorite fishing spot at Lake Tahoe.

That happens a lot here where I live.  ( 2 weeks ago was the latest one )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.