Should Anyone Ever Be Outed?

Everything about the brothel life is here.

Should anyone ever be outed?

Total votes: 0

rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Should Anyone Ever Be Outed?

Post by rachelvarga »

Outing anyone is the number one thing you DO NOT do in the brothel world! On the other forum there has been an incredibly vicious attack on one of the members who also happens to be a member here. I think it is ugly and unprofessional and disgusting. The member being attacked is slednx. Doesn't matter what the fight is about, Q threatened to give out his real name. That breaks the golden rule. I don't care what proof he thinks he has, you don't do that. Let **** handle it. She is very adept and intelligent woman that can take care of things without being white knighted by the admin.

I don't know what happened and I don't care. I have seen so much drama in this industry. I take it all with a grain of salt. It's usually just hard feelings turned ugly.

Slednx may need to use some tact but that doesn't mean he is a stalker. No one should be accused of something and then smeared in public. It's up to **** to determine if it needs to move into the legal realm. It is not anyone's right to accuse people and threaten to out them, or use their position as a way to attack people they don't like. How would Q feel if someone posted his real name?

Why would anyone support someone that threatens to out people?[/size]
Last edited by rachelvarga on Mon May 28, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I voted no. I don’t think public outing should occur.

I do believe if there are creditable threats of physical harm made against an individual and a collaboration with the authorities is needed to support the threat then if someone has the proof they should provide it.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

If the problem is really that serious, then the victim in question need to go through the legal system to get it handled. If it's valid then the law will take care of the problem or at the very least get started on solving the problem. Otherwise as far as I'm concerned it's just hearsay and outing someone on here just adds to the problem. Not to mention you may be creating a whole new set of problems on top of that.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

The whole issue with threatening to out someone is just another bullying tactic in his aresenal. When banning or sequestering an acct isn’t good enough the only option left to get at someone is to out them.

Dennis in the past in addition to outing Ladies did out a client as well when the client pissed him off. Again no proof of any wrong doing on the clients part but it was done based on statements made by people who didn’t like the client.
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun May 27, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I agree with what Loon says here. There's never both sides or the third side ever fully told, so only the appropriate authorities should take care of a stalking problem or one to that level. No need in outing anyone.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

raving loon link wrote: If the problem is really that serious, then the victim in question need to go through the legal system to get it handled. If it's valid then the law will take care of the problem or at the very least get started on solving the problem. Otherwise as far as I'm concerned it's just hearsay and outing someone on here just adds to the problem. Not to mention you may be creating a whole new set of problems on top of that.
I also agree with Loon.  8)
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

First, a forum or other social media is a hard place to discover all the facts.
Second, there are the "girl's only" forum sections where girls can warn other girls of a wacko customer.
Third, there is the legal system for serious violations.
Fourth, some want to spout out on forums because they know their "hurt" won't go anywhere in the real world.

Finally, I have seen where someone can compliment a house as doing a good job cutting the grass, and a few loud mouths spout out all the "bad" at the house. 
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

What about this scenario? A politician that voted for stricter prostitution laws to punish working cortasens yet meets regularly with cortasens. Ok to call him out on his hypocrisy?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eport.html

What if you found out that one of the Lyon or Nye county politicians, pastors, advocacy groups, or No Little Children leaders was a regular at the brothels. Would you out them?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

adventurer link wrote: What about this scenario? A politician that voted for stricter prostitution laws to punish working cortasens yet meets regularly with cortasens. Ok to call him out on his hypocrisy?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5371067/Records-public-paid-hotel-tied-prostitute-report.html

What if you found out that one of the Lyon or Nye county politicians, pastors, advocacy groups, or No Little Children leaders was a regular at the brothels. Would you out them?
No but I would hope some investigating reporter would find out on their own! Lol
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

adventurer link wrote: What about this scenario? A politician that voted for stricter prostitution laws to punish working cortasens yet meets regularly with cortasens. Ok to call him out on his hypocrisy?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5371067/Records-public-paid-hotel-tied-prostitute-report.html

Come now.  The solution is simple.  Have the lady take the job in the legislature.  Have the guy work the streets.
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

MrTShirt link wrote: Come now.  The solution is simple.  Have the lady take the job in the legislature.  Have the guy work the streets.
I would support this.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

We all have advised Q to leave it alone.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

Nope nope nope.
Discretion is sacrosanct in this little world of ours.  I've been outed-- and it was an utterly life altering experience in every way.  Had to change my professional name (lost a long, positive history), had a metric ton of fallout in my personal life.. and I wouldn't wish that experience on my deepest nemesis. 
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Cori I am so sorry that someone would do that to You . > :( > :( . Everyone Knows how I feel about this Subject enough said