Roxy @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

wayne208 link wrote: Crappie let them have there fun .. They will be Missing The Big Show ..  :D

Ooops! My plans changed...I scheduled the wrong month for vacation.  It looks like I'll be reserving Roxy for all of July! Sorry guys  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote:
Ooops! My plans changed...I scheduled the wrong month for vacation.  It looks like I'll be reserving Roxy for all of July! Sorry guys  :P
Ha! No way you could wait til July now. The 74 is repaired, all fueled up, the fried chickens and white bread toast all loaded, probably even got a penguin to bless the trip already.

Have your fun and the rest of us will show up a little early to repair the Dovetail in July right before the BBQ. ;D

Keep an eye out for Wayne, I hear he is pretty crafty when it comes to our sweet Roxy : :)
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Sorry guys  :o CB just found out I Geo'd him and changed to July  ;D
Ohhhhh Roxy wore my ole ass out today  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Sorry guys  :o CB just found out I Geo'd him and changed to July  ;D
Ohhhhh Roxy wore my ole ass out today  :)
Way to go FN, you've been needing that for a long time brother. Solid awesome right there!!!!!!!!

HaHa, just don't think the hen house will be left unguarded in July 8)
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Fumble glad to hear You are Back in Nevada having fun .. I already had Roxy Pencil Me in so I am not getting Geod by anyone .. ;D  Including those 2 guys in the 1974 Cruiser and The guy who Lives to Fish .. I am thinking that the 17 of July is going to Be a lot of Fun