Roxyfied Again!

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Roxyfied Again!

Post by Chicagobob »

Well, another toe curling, smokin' hot, over-the-top experience with Dovetail Roxy! During my last trip we partied 5 nights in a row, but that STILL wasn't enough.  This girl's magic passion keeps me coming back for more! 
If you've never met her, you are missing out on someone VERY special. You will not be disappointed - I guarantee it!  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

There you go again, rub it in a little more. ;)

Thank goodness July is right around the corner!!!

Roxification is a hard drug to kick. One night isn't going to be enough even for the reigning monger of the year.  ;D
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Roxy must be pretty special, if CB keeps going back for more ...LOL.  I met Roxy before, but I never got the chance to party with her ...so maybe my luck will change come July.  ;D
Roxy
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Roxy »

Thanks CB it was a blast as usual!!!
Xoxo
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Roxy #7....  eat your heart out Crappie, haha!  8)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote: Roxy #7....  eat your heart out Crappie, haha!  8)
Awesome monger of the year!!!!

Not sure you want to go there CB, remember crappie are elusive but are schoolers who like comfortable patterns above all else. Horn dawgs prowl at night over great distances as they cannot be chained down too long.

Party hard my brother 8)

Dr. Who link wrote: Roxy must be pretty special, if CB keeps going back for more ...LOL.  I met Roxy before, but I never got the chance to party with her ...so maybe my luck will change come July.  ;D
Dr., Roxy is very special. Hopefully your luck will change in July.

I wish everyone could have a chance to meet this beautiful lady.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Crappie1 link wrote: There you go again, rub it in a little more. ;)

Roxification is a hard drug to kick. One night isn't going to be enough even for the reigning monger of the year.  ;D

Having partied with her, I’d definitely love to rub it into her again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Dr. Who link wrote:Roxy must be pretty special, if CB keeps going back for more ...
[/size]
She just takes my breath away![/size]
Simply put, she's the best - period![/size]
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

What happens when Me and Roxy Party is Classified .... But That Girl is a Great Party .  Bob about 5 more parties and You will tie Me and Roxy . .. I cannot Believe that Dr. Who hasn't partied with her ?
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

wayne208 link wrote: What happens when Me and Roxy Party is Classified .... But That Girl is a Great Party .  Bob about 5 more parties and You will tie Me and Roxy . .. I cannot Believe that Dr. Who hasn't partied with her ?
There are a few ladies that I haven't had the chance to party with, yet.  Too many great ladies and too little time!  Although, I hope to party with Roxy in July (assuming that I don't keep getting Geo'd ...LOL).
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Dr. Who link wrote: There are a few ladies that I haven't had the chance to party with, yet.  Too many great ladies and too little time!  Although, I hope to party with Roxy in July (assuming that I don't keep getting Geo'd ...LOL).

Dr. That's a real possibility. Better work some of that time and space travel magic in July.

I do have it on good authority that several of the other girls will have Wayne cornered.

A party with Roxy is worth whatever lengths you have to go to get there!!!!
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

Crappie1 link wrote: A party with Roxy is worth whatever lengths you have to go to get there!!!!
I agree with Crappie1 and the rest. Her parties are the best!! Can't wait until I can party with her again. I still have a smile stuck on my face. What a devilish angel she is.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Crappie1 link wrote: There you go again, rub it in a little more. ;)

Roxification huh? So that's what it is. I've been an 'addict' for years. Antidote, You might say? No, No Thanks, I'm good - really.  :)