the other forum....PM's

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

the other forum....PM's

Post by Cobia »

Just saw on the other forum where one of the Borgs posted that the PM thing will be turned back on since they can not read PMs.
Last edited by Cobia on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Yeah.....just like they can't access your account information or modify your account details  because that never happens....

F that board, it's nothing but a detriment to LPIN and a cesspool of drama and Internet warriors.

Dirk
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Take note of who they are saying can’t read pm’s and pay attention to who is not mentioned
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

They can read the PMs.  This is Fact!  They use SMF and it is NOT secure. Messages are NOT encrypted!!!

They are stored as plain text. Period.

If people want to support that site that's their choice.  They probably don't know how unethical and dirty they are. If they are long time users and support a site that is anti-women then I don't care for them here.

All the old timers over there are his buddies or don't come here because they can't bad mouth women. Plain and simple.

The thing is this. I could care less which has the most members.  I'm not competing. I utterly destroyed every attempt their owner made to push me out of the business. One word says it all.  Faiiure.