Should the Girl Be Satisfied?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Should the Girl Be Satisfied?

Post by MrTShirt »

A discussion came up elsewhere about whether or not a girl should expect to be satisfied during a party, or even want to be satisfied during a party.  One person pointed out that maybe she has a partner that does that during her off times.

Guys, do you plan on satisfying the lady?

Ladies, do you want the guy to do things that also please you, or just please himself?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I do all I can to satisfy the Lady. I know the odds are pretty good she’s Going to succeed in getting me off so I focus on her and the rest comes naturally.
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I always try to Make the Lady happy .. I am batting in the 80% as of right Now
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Always.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

It would only be half a party if not!!!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

What?!  Girls can orgasm too?  News to me.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

As time progressed over the years, I've changed in what I wanted in a party. For the past several years I've been trying to please a lady more (her orgasms) and in doing so I think I've become a better lover, and I actually enjoy that experience. I've become more of a giver. 
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Speaking for myself only.

Hell no I never planned on it. Some have claimed they did,  but in probably 99 percent of those cases they were probably just  being nice. Playing up the fantasy.

Its paid for time if she enjoys her time with my fat ugly hairy ass cool! But given she is not a real girlfriend and even when they do there is not always physical evidence to back up her claim she did. No its never my goal, but if she does cool.?

Obviously my goal and plan would be different if the lady in front of me was a real girlfriend.

But as long as money is being paid out.

I am only concerned with how much money I need, and is she willing to let me book with her again after we are done.

Assuming I can come up with enough cash to slow me to book with her again.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I like to go with the flow.

Emotions come into play lots of time when it comes to a lady's orgasm, they are not as mechanical like men. Plus there is the whole faking thing with women and maybe even more so with working girls. Not to mention the whole "95% of the time I don't enjoy the sex with my clients" quote that Ruby admitted to me.

Bottom line, I don't get too caught up with the whole "pleasing her" anymore. If you like to eat a nice pussy like I do, then by all means, go at it. But I am not going to spend the whole party doing it when I would rather try to get off again and maybe again. After all, getting me to cum is fun and feels great!
Last edited by Slednx on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Due to my inexperience in the bedroom it would be pretty difficult. But I would certainly try to satisfy the lady..
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: Due to my inexperience in the bedroom it would be pretty difficult. But I would certainly try to satisfy the lady..

I have found that inexperience in the bedroom doesn't mater " if "  you are with the right lady.  Trust me.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: Due to my inexperience in the bedroom it would be pretty difficult. But I would certainly try to satisfy the lady..
Up to you but I would suggest you use it as a learning experience for yourself. I always ask the Lady to let me know what she likes and doesn’t so I can hopefully give her pleasure as well.

I’m an old dog but still learn new tricks!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I don't think I've ever gone into a party consciously thinking I need to make her orgasm. Obviously if she does, that's great, but there are so many variables that isn't in your control. I don't care how great of a lover you are, you just don't know much about your partner the first time you have sex, and in the brothels you don't even know if she is really in the mood or finds anything about you to be attractive sexually speaking.

I think as long as you try not to suck, don't be a dick, and don't dry hump her armpit without advance notice it's all good.

Dirk
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

I wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself if I didn’t think my partner was having a good time.  Hopefully they aren’t acting but ultimately I can only try my best and put in as much/more effort than they do.  My needs are far simpler and can come at the end :P
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

As a general rule - The girls should ALWAYS be satisfied!  First.... and repeatedly! 

Now allow us to be complete hypocrites! 
For our party expectations, it's not going to happen for the working lady unless she takes matters into her own hands (which we would welcome if she wanted to).  Our party has evolved from a vanilla massage situation into what we ask for now .... generally, we think it's easier for the working lady - but obviously less "satisfying" for her. 

BUT - let us be the exception that proves the rule!  The answer remains: YES! ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE SATISFIED. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Can I just be perfectly honest?

Working ladies fake orgasms too! And surely they are faking the ones complete strangers are giving them.

I'm 99% sure 99% of the orgasms that ladies "provide" for mongers are totally fake.

But hell, I don't care, I like pretending too!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

HD link wrote: Can I just be perfectly honest?

Working ladies fake orgasms too! And surely they are faking the ones complete strangers are giving them.

I'm 99% sure 99% of the orgasms that ladies "provide" for mongers are totally fake.

But hell, I don't care, I like pretending too!
I’m sure many are fake but I hope it’s not 99%!
That would be exhausting for the Ladies to fake it that much!
Tiffany Bank$
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Tiffany Bank$ »

Midwest Couple link wrote: As a general rule - The girls should ALWAYS be satisfied!  First.... and repeatedly! 

Now allow us to be complete hypocrites! 
For our party expectations, it's not going to happen for the working lady unless she takes matters into her own hands (which we would welcome if she wanted to).  Our party has evolved from a vanilla massage situation into what we ask for now .... generally, we think it's easier for the working lady - but obviously less "satisfying" for her. 

BUT - let us be the exception that proves the rule!  The answer remains: YES! ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE SATISFIED.
I agree... But it does depend on the lady. I personally like to get off. Makes the party more fun and natural...
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

This being a job it makes it a more complicated with women. We provide a special time and it is tiring. A lot of guys are concerned if we climax and that is sweet but the customer is my focus. I do climax a lot. It's not wrong for a lady to fake it though. Why anyone cares is beyond me, you can't tell anyways. I have heard all the stories about how a guy can tell. My favorite is "I know because of the juices." Hahahaha.....smh.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Rachel Varga link wrote: This being a job it makes it a more complicated with women. We provide a special time and it is tiring. A lot of guys are concerned if we climax and that is sweet but the customer is my focus. I do climax a lot. It's not wrong for a lady to fake it though. Why anyone cares is beyond me, you can't tell anyways. I have heard all the stories about how a guy can tell. My favorite is "I know because of the juices." Hahahaha.....smh.
I know, I know  ;) But, I'm a proud MoFo when my lap is wet  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts